Suarez a racist

2bias

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's great is that Suarez and Dalglish have been humiliated by being made to apologise whilst coming across as completely insincere and lacking in contrition. Delicious tbh.

What's great is that Suarez and Dalglish have been humiliated by being made to apologise whilst coming across as completely insincere and lacking in contrition. Delicious tbh.

Can't understand the owners publicising the fact they intervened and drafted the apologies. Turns what they'd like to have been an end to the matter into a PR move highlighting the fact Suarez and Dalglish are both still being cunts about it.

Has Suarez been fined for telling KD he would shake hands...then not doing it? I think it's bollocks that he said he would.

Can't understand the owners publicising the fact they intervened and drafted the apologies. Turns what they'd like to have been an end to the matter into a PR move highlighting the fact Suarez and Dalglish are both still being cunts about it.

Has Suarez been fined for telling KD he would shake hands...then not doing it? I think it's bollocks that he said he would.

I think its more that they want to distance LS and KDs opinions from those of the club at large. the way theyve gone on they cant do much more since they both clearly believe nothing wrong has gone on

covering the base that if KD and Suarez both go then the stigma leaves with them

I wonder if that daft Scouse twat that came on here is still so insistent that Dalglish should be getting more respect? :lol:

course he is

its the mentality theyve demonstrated all along, with that young lad in the cup just afterwards, if Kenny says its alright then everyone else can fuck off

Dalglish has still only apologised to himself anyway for ruining his own reputation

Personally I think the Liverpool fans will have been embarrassed by him losing it in the Man U post-match and then having to climb down afterwards. Made them look a right tin pot operation.

not the ones I know, check the SAF pic on page 37, they thinks its great!

Kenny Dalglish will be delighted the focus is on his racist player rather than what he's spent on achieving 7th place. He's played all the top 3 twice now and not beaten any of them.

If he wasnt a Kop legend those mugs would of hounded him out by now.