Suarez a racist

2bias

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have their corpses stuffed and give them their own 3 bedroom house as a testament to our glorious melting pot.

Giving them another one seems a bit excessive.

Yeah ewerk, I'm not sure where you stand on the issue of whether blowing people up in shopping centres is or isn't acceptable. Could you just clear the matter up please, and we can all move on?

Fuck me.

nowt stopping him from answering though.

Are we talking about Metrocentre or Eldon Square? Arndale or Trafford Centre?

You can't honestly expect me to answer such an open question with a definitive answer.

Thinking about it, Shopping Centres are generally shit holes, I'd be tempted to let them off if they timed it right and culled a decent number of liggers, loiterers and layabouts

actually now YOU mention it, we still are yet to find out what YOU, a so-called accountant, think about people flinging pigs' heads at our troops before blowing themselves up along with a shopping centre full of innocent children. So I ask again, why is it that YOU still refuse to answer MY simple question?

This is class. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Of course dalglish will say it's fine after the match.

Two things he'll definitely do:

i. He'll distance himself from the incident - 'I didn't tell him what to do, you'll need to ask him that', knowing that there's no chance of Suarez doing a British media interview today.

ii. He'll blame the media for making a big deal out of it.