Suarez a racist

2bias

The issue surpassed Mr Suarez a while back. From what different country, social background are the whole Liverpool FC organisation? What is their excuse for backing and defending racism?

Even then, Suarez shows no remorse, no signs of guilt and is already back to acting like a moron on the pitch.

it wasnt racism in the first place, no one is vilified for calling me a white cracker and am sorry but I go to the paki,s local shop, no insult! the fanzine pic was stupid but come on I have seen no evidence of racism on here and this must be a good spectrum of the northeast, suarez made a cultural mistake lets see if terry is judged as harshly

Is this clown for real? Or just a damn poor WUM? :huh:

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole 'it's different in Uruguay' excuse doesn't work when you put in the fact that Suarez left Uruguay at 19, he's now 25 so has spent nearly his entire adult life in Europe he should know how things work here feigning ignorance isn't an excuse in fact the fact he's an ignorant little prick is the problem.

If you look at the footage closely, can you really see that Evra is holding out his hand to shake Suarez's?...then he tries to shake Rio but he doesnt shake, Valencia doesnt shake, and Wellbeck doesnt shake....

errrrrr.... yes they do - just not too happy about it. (section in red is right)

off MOTD, of course

hang on wtf? I watched the game and ferdinand did not shake his hand, he just kept it by his side and suarez was leaning in to try to shake but ferdinand was having none of it and rightly so, suarez and liverpool FC as a whole are a bunch of cunts

The issue surpassed Mr Suarez a while back. From what different country, social background are the whole Liverpool FC organisation? What is their excuse for backing and defending racism?

Even then, Suarez shows no remorse, no signs of guilt and is already back to acting like a moron on the pitch.

it wasnt racism in the first place, no one is vilified for calling me a white cracker and am sorry but I go to the paki,s local shop, no insult! the fanzine pic was stupid but come on I have seen no evidence of racism on here and this must be a good spectrum of the northeast, suarez made a cultural mistake lets see if terry is judged as harshly

tell me you're taking the piss? you utter utter mong

Is this clown for real? Or just a damn poor WUM? :huh:

real if you have a valid argument or is the bandwagon going too fast for you?

tell me you're taking the piss? you utter utter mong

not a mong no but I wont automatically accept it was meant in a racist tone

So Suarez saying "I don't talk to black people" after Evra asked him what he was doing when he nipped Evra's arm isn't racist? for him then to call Evra a 'negrito' 17 times during an argument (don't get pulled into the it's a friendly term in Uruguay excuse he'd of not been nicely referring to Evra as a little black man during an argument would he?). It's not bandwagon jumping to say the way Suarez and LFC have acted is wrong because it is quite obviously very wrong, it wouldn't have been half the issue it's become if Suarez had come out and apologized with some 'I got caught up in the moment' excuse (let's face it the man is a racist but that excuse would have took some heat off him) LFC and Dalglish could have then come out and said that they accept the ban and feel let down by Suarez and his actions but he's doing some charity work/community service during his ban. Instead they threw all their toys out the pram and declared there was nothing racist about racially abusing a black man, to top it all off today the bloke wouldn't shake the man's hand proving he's not learnt anything at all if anything I'd of expected Evra to refuse to shake his hand.

No bandwagon jumping by anyone tbh this behavior isn't welcome in football and Suarez and LFC should be continually punished until they realise this, especially as the way they are going on at the moment is bringing the game into disrepute.

In addition Suarez hasn't faced legal prosecution the same as Terry so you could argue Suarez has got off lightly.

Edited by Howay

calling him a "negrito" 17 times I was unaware of , that is unacceptable and all of my former arguments are wrong and I apologize I just dont like the culture of race being such an issue , If I was wrong I fully support the fa in there stance and this should be ereadicated from the game (apologies) good post btw

calling him a "negrito" 17 times I was unaware of , that is unacceptable and all of my former arguments are wrong and I apologize I just dont like the culture of race being such an issue , If I was wrong I fully support the fa in there stance and this should be ereadicated from the game (apologies) good post btw

:lol: Those were some steadfastly held views for someone who didn't know the first thing about the original incident.

The references to "mongs", "retards" and "jock bastards" are little gems in a thread about condemning racist/abusive language.

Look, I've got nothing against the Mongolian people, in fact some of my best friends are mongs

Barnes' written articles on racism in football (as posted by Stevie on here previously) get completely undermined when he opens his mouth on camera I reckon. Can only think he must feel massively compromised by the Liverpool connection. It's a bit embarrasing imo, particularly when he was cited by Ferguson as exemplifying where we've come from in English football "John Barnes having bananas thrown at him" and then it cuts to him in the studio and he's basically saying there are worse things going on in the world. Well obviously, but funnily enough as it's a football programme, you're there to comment about the issues surrounding a football match. I get that it must be difficult being singled out in this way to talk about it, but it's a live issue and was always going to be prior to the game (at least potentially), so he'd be best saying he won't appear full stop if that's the best he can offer.

Lots of folk seeing Fergies comments and comparing yesterday with the Cantona incident. It has to be said that the morning after Cantona went into the crowd at Palace he was carpeted by Fergie and the clubs chairman Martin Edwards and suspended by his own club for the rest of the season. If Liverpool (and Chelsea for that matter ) had done the same when these racism allegations were made about their players then this affair might be over. Bottom line is if you are accused of breaking the law in company time as an employee you're not allowed to turn up the next day as if nothing has happened. You're suspended straight away. Fergie knew this and he acted accordingly.

Dalglish has lost the plot on this by trying to create some sort of pathetic "us v them" thing and now is so far round the U bend with it he is swimming in a whole world of shit. Can't see his employers being impressed with that and if they still remain tight lipped on it and let him continue to drag the clubs name even further into the myre then they'd be making a huge mistake. Or maybe they want rid anyway after him spending 100mill ish on shite and want to give him enough rope to hang himself.

I actually found Barnes's original written comments back in December extremely disappointing. IIRC he was saying why should Suarez be demonised when nobody did anything about the bananas in the 80s. Which is completely missing the point, we have made progress, so we shouldn't be ignoring racism just because it was ignored then.

It's amazing how blinkered some Liverpool fans are - I don't mean the ones who boo Evra, wear the t-shirts, make racist comments - but otherwise sensible people who I'm sure would be rightly denouncing Suarez if he was at our club but hide behind any irrelevant excuse they can (his culture, it's Evra's word against his, Evra said some naughty things too) to justify his case. I'm sure Barnes or my Indian Liverpool supporting flatmate would be leading the charge against us or any other team, the hypocritical disgraces to their ethnicity.

Lots of folk seeing Fergies comments and comparing yesterday with the Cantona incident. It has to be said that the morning after Cantona went into the crowd at Palace he was carpeted by Fergie and the clubs chairman Martin Edwards and suspended by his own club for the rest of the season. If Liverpool (and Chelsea for that matter ) had done the same when these racism allegations were made about their players then this affair might be over. Bottom line is if you are accused of breaking the law in company time as an employee you're not allowed to turn up the next day as if nothing has happened. You're suspended straight away. Fergie knew this and he acted accordingly.

Dalglish has lost the plot on this by trying to create some sort of pathetic "us v them" thing and now is so far round the U bend with it he is swimming in a whole world of shit. Can't see his employers being impressed with that and if they still remain tight lipped on it and let him continue to drag the clubs name even further into the myre then they'd be making a huge mistake. Or maybe they want rid anyway after him spending 100mill ish on shite and want to give him enough rope to hang himself.

I'll tell you what like, he clearly knows his audience as far as the Liverpool fans go anyway. Hope the media don't let him off the hook though as his blow up the other day was class. He needs it made clear to him at every turn that the rest of the country think he's a complete twat.

Good post btw. Trying to remember the sequence of events of the Cantona thing...did Man U genuinely act before the FA did in suspending him? Or for longer than the FA could have done? I realise there was a prosecution so perhaps you're right as the FA sometimes do nowt if the criminal courts become involved.

I actually found Barnes's original written comments back in December extremely disappointing. IIRC he was saying why should Suarez be demonised when nobody did anything about the bananas in the 80s. Which is completely missing the point, we have made progress, so we shouldn't be ignoring racism just because it was ignored then.

It's amazing how blinkered some Liverpool fans are - I don't mean the ones who boo Evra, wear the t-shirts, make racist comments - but otherwise sensible people who I'm sure would be rightly denouncing Suarez if he was at our club but hide behind any irrelevant excuse they can (his culture, it's Evra's word against his, Evra said some naughty things too) to justify his case. I'm sure Barnes or my Indian Liverpool supporting flatmate would be leading the charge against us or any other team, the hypocritical disgraces to their ethnicity.

Aye, I didnt think it was Pulitzer stuff myself to be totally honest, so perhaps it's more accurate to say his verbals to camera aren't entirely out of kilter with his newspaper columns. Either way I think he's not doing much to assist.

I think he was suspended by the club, given community service by the magistrates, then the FA banned him for the start of the next season. He went home and very nearly didn't come back at the start of the next season for training, Fergie went to Paris to talk him round. He was "shown the way" by Fergie, set the right example if you like, advised to take his 3 rounds of punishment with good grace, which he did (eventually) ,with textbook leadership and management from Ferguson. Dalglish take note.

Edited by PaddockLad

:lol: Those were some steadfastly held views for someone who didn't know the first thing about the original incident.

the details werent widely reported except for one exchange of words ala the terry position, its wrong and in the public arena should be dealt with. The root is harder to eradicate, fwiw if it had just been one off the cuff comment I stand by what I said though that wasnt the case