January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Mariappa could be on his way then. A distinctly average signing.

We don't need high profile signings, just cover.

"cover" for a team that has no chance whatsoever of getting anywhere near the top sides and finishing 7th or 8th in the league is the ultimate ?

You're potty. :icon_lol:

One for the prediction thread I reckon.

Considering he's been supporting Newcastle for 40 odd years and goes to all the games his input on here is pretty shocking really

supporting Newcastle and going to games isn't exactly on your portfolio, so you would be better off going back to your corner.

I was stating a fact that is clearly backed up by nearly all of your posts. So either post stuff that people want to read or adds to the quality of a thread or STFU

Considering he's been supporting Newcastle for 40 odd years and goes to all the games his input on here is pretty shocking really

supporting Newcastle and going to games isn't exactly on your portfolio, so you would be better off going back to your corner.

I was stating a fact that is clearly backed up by nearly all of your posts. So either post stuff that people want to read or adds to the quality of a thread or STFU

it would appear that YOU read most of what I post.

I though reading the posts was the general idea of a forum

indeed it is, as is stating factual information. Shame you ignore it, or just don't understand it.

Oh but I do understand and I am fully aware of all the facts in your posts, I am also aware of your totally blinkered view that stops you acknowledging anything good the club does due to your hatred of Ashley and, I would say, more so the fear of being proved wrong should this current transfer policy prove to be a success then your entire argument and 95% of your posts would have been in vein.

"cover" for a team that has no chance whatsoever of getting anywhere near the top sides and finishing 7th or 8th in the league is the ultimate ?

Leazes has already predicted no better than 12th (like me), so it would just be repeating that one.

Leazes has already predicted no better than 12th (like me), so it would just be repeating that one.

Fair enough, I suppose when you tear away the bluster, that's essentially what he's saying.

talk of Douglas from Twente as well???

He won't leave until the summer and the other guy we're apparently after from France (Yanga-Mbiwa) isn't available until then as his chairman has said nobody will be sold until then as they're going for the title.

Which the papers say is the reason why we're after cover.

Liverpool :lol: Anyone see Hansen's pathetic comment on the BBC site this morning about Liverpool/Man Utd? Basically just turned into him defending his mate's shite transfer dealings.

:lol: £80m (ish) spent on Downing, Adam, Henderson and Carroll 4 player's that are at best midtable players (Downing probably a bit better than mid-table and Adam a bit worse than it imo) is shockingly bad, I'd not really given it all that much thought but it's worse than I thought it was. The man is a total mug seeing Spearing plod about in midfield is the icing on the cake.