Want a real good laugh

bobbyshinton

You're right, it was quite amusing... mind you, I'm not going to laugh too loud at them, there's still plenty of time in the transfer window for our team to be stripped of a few decent players before it closes.

I just noticed one of the user's sigs

Newcastle 1-9 Sunderland - The biggest away victory in the history of English top flight football

It's was over 100 years ago. :lol:

:lol: Long before subs were used. I think we won the league that season and Sunderland lost 8-1 to Burnley or someone like that in the same year. If that doesn't sum those fuckers up :lol:

What becomes of the brokenhearted?

This isn't a breakdown at all, but what pisses me off is that after we beat them 2-1 and they then got relegated. I finally thought the shift of power had turned, as did everyone, but it looks like it hasn't at all. They could have Ba and Cisse upfront, which would be excellent. Tiote and Cabaye. They will have a class spine to the team. We have O'Neill though, I trust him. I'm just sick of them being better than us. We've had years and years of it. Will we ever be better than them for a long period of time? Not just a year

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=11672890&postcount=300

i can barely see as ive been having a bit of a cry over this ( didnt mean to but it took m eby suprise and after all the good stuff recently its hit me a lot harder ) bit of a reality check

im gutted

were just doomed to hover above the relegation zone every season

Gold.

http://www.readytogo...0&postcount=300

i can barely see as ive been having a bit of a cry over this ( didnt mean to but it took m eby suprise and after all the good stuff recently its hit me a lot harder ) bit of a reality check

im gutted

Gold.

:lol:

im gutted

Gold.

To be fair I know that lad and so does Besty.

He's bound to be taking the piss there.

im gutted

Gold.

That's what I was thinking tbh. Couldn't take it seriously for a second, hence why I was laughing that MT seemed to have swallowed it.

Funny post either way (and not a dig at you either by the way, Tecato).

im gutted

Gold.

That's what I was thinking tbh. Couldn't take it seriously for a second, hence why I was laughing that MT seemed to have swallowed it.

Funny post either way (and not a dig at you either by the way, Tecato).

Offence taken.

It was gold-worthy regardless of who said it and I had a feeling it might be from one of our lot because of the nature of it. And on the other hand it's RTG - stranger things have happened on there.

Newcastle 1-9 Sunderland - The biggest away victory in the history of English top flight football

:lol: Long before subs were used. I think we won the league that season and Sunderland lost 8-1 to Burnley or someone like that in the same year. If that doesn't sum those fuckers up :lol:

Aye, we won the league and beat them something like six nil at home that season and apparently they kicked us off the park so we finished with about eight men.

Still they won't let that get in way of thinking it's something they can hold over us!

Aye, we won the league and beat them something like six nil at home that season and apparently they kicked us off the park so we finished with about eight men.

Still they won't let that get in way of thinking it's something they can hold over us!

We also beat Man United 1-7 at Old Trafford that season, anyone got the DVD I can borrow?

or perhaps some contemporary technology from the time, like a prototype valve driven radio...

Lady Henrietta Mingeington-Smythe took the kick off and the crossbars were a piece of string.

That thread's class like. 25 pages about what a player he looks and how things are progressing, and then...

AH DINNIT BELEYYYYVE IT! 'E'S GARN TO THE MAGS!

Such a fucking haymaker to the mackem psyche.

Lady Henrietta Mingeington-Smythe took the kick off and the crossbars were a piece of string.

:icon_lol: Both teams played in white with United sporting top hats.

Demba Ba

vs

Demba Cisse

Same age, both called Demba, both playing for Senegal, both played in Germany.

Until now Cisse has a better record in Germany and better record for Senegal.

If he can adapt to the Prem, it will be very interesting to watch them both playing for rival clubs.

Read more: http://www.readytogo...1#ixzz1jpLfQ3ZI

Classic!

Edited by Anorthernsoul