Valentines Day ---- Any Plans?

Christmas Tree

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife of many years looks at any showy romantic gesture with great suspicion. So no.

I've had this a lot over the years as well. Whenever I do anything nice for a girl they think I've done something bad, so I've stopped doing anything nice now and instead just scream at them to get out my fucking way.

My wife of many years looks at any showy romantic gesture with great suspicion. So no.

I've had this a lot over the years as well. Whenever I do anything nice for a girl they think I've done something bad, so I've stopped doing anything nice now and instead just scream at them to get out my fucking way.

:lol:

They are unfathomable creatures.

I'm doing fuck all. I think I've even managed to convince her that getting each other cards is a waste of money.

Bad move Gemmill chops. What happens when she gets one at work etc? You need to be in there competing, taking care of business.

An untended garden soon develops weeds!!

:lol:

They are unfathomable creatures.

And you can fuck right off :lol:

We all know you'll be there with your pinny on and three course specially prepared feast at the ready for Mrs Fist.

I'm doing fuck all. I think I've even managed to convince her that getting each other cards is a waste of money.

Bad move Gemmill chops. What happens when she gets one at work etc? You need to be in there competing, taking care of business.

An untended garden soon develops weeds!!

a post by CT that is the correct answer.

Gem, take note.

• 2 weeks later...

So after agreeing to only get each other a card, I did and she blatantly forgot.

However she offered to let me have a lie in while she got up with the bairn.

A quick Asda trip later she came back into the bedroom with a love heart balloon, a chocolate Rose and a full English with a heart shaped slice of bread.

She's a good'un :)

And where am I taking her tonight?

Enrolment at Slimming world!

(sorry Dr G) :(