Newcastle United - Aston Villa 2-1

Aeris

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still doing that fucking BAGA 4 forward roll on his celebration as well, the horrible little shit.

Was just going to mention that would have thought he would have grown out of it when he turned 21 never mind 31 the cockend.

.. BUt have to be careful about opening up space at the back with Bent and N'Zogbia loving any room afforded to them, and Keane on top of his game and able to make extra space for them by making the right decisions.

I think we can still push on second half but at the moment a draw seems the most likely outcome. We've played fairly well since Cisse came on but we are understandably losing out in the middle a little...

Yeah, Perch has been ok, but doesn't really have much involvement at all when we have the ball. I'd like to see a push for a win if things are all square with 20ish to go.

villa probably deserve to be level - they've created some good chances. krul top class again.

our defence is still a bit high for me. bent has got in behind wiliamson a few times and he's always going to do him for pace. we need to be careful after what happened at fulham.

villa probably deserve to be level - they've created some good chances. krul top class again.

our defence is still a bit high for me. bent has got in behind wiliamson a few times and he's always going to do him for pace. we need to be careful after what happened at fulham.

Indeed, sit the defensive line a little deeper so if they do get the ball them have less space to exploit. Then have Perch shielding to try to stop them getting the ball so either of their three forward players.

Aye, the passage of play where Bent was very narrowly caught offside (almost played onside by Santon) is why this line terrifies me that would have been a goal if santon had been a yard or so closer to goal.