Newcastle United - Aston Villa 2-1

Aeris

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently commentator reckons we're punching above our weight. On the other hand, we might actually have the basis of a fantastic team. They didn't say that about tottingham over last 2-3 seasons

How's it defensive? 2 attacking wingers, 2 strikers and Guthrie getting in and around the box? It's not football manager where you just play 5 strikers and stick them all over the shop

Two attacking wingers?

We have Raylor whos a right back and Jonas whos more known for his defensive play than attacking play. Perch the right back thats playing centre mid.

How's it defensive? 2 attacking wingers, 2 strikers and Guthrie getting in and around the box? It's not football manager where you just play 5 strikers and stick them all over the shop

just seems to me both ryan taylor and leon best have been selected for defensive reasons... and then we have perch...

Fucking ridiculous this, if people are going to say 'Ben Arfa has been crap the past few games so deserves dropped' well why the fuck does Best deserve to be on? Ben Arfa needs games or he wont get settled and play well for us, Perch and Best are shit not confident for this one at all now.

Fucking ridiculous this, if people are going to say 'Ben Arfa has been crap the past few games so deserves dropped' well why the fuck does Best deserve to be on? Ben Arfa needs games or he wont get settled and play well for us, Perch and Best are shit not confident for this one at all now.

the only reason I see for Best to start is because Pardew is a pussy and starts out defensively...

How's it defensive? 2 attacking wingers, 2 strikers and Guthrie getting in and amount d the box? It's not football manager where you just play 5 strikers and stick them all over the shop

just seems to me both ryan taylor and leon best have been selected for defensive reasons... and then we have perch...

we've selected our striker for defensive reasons?

If Ben Arfa is going to spit his dummy out every time he's dropped then he can fuck off for me.

What's Ireland been like for Villa this season?

much improved from his last couple of seasons of utter dross but still nowhere near the level he was at in his early days at Man City.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Guest CabayeAye

How's it defensive? 2 attacking wingers, 2 strikers and Guthrie getting in and amount d the box? It's not football manager where you just play 5 strikers and stick them all over the shop

we've selected our striker for defensive reasons?

If Ben Arfa is going to spit his dummy out every time he's dropped then he can fuck off for me.

When's he spat his dummy out?

let's see how this pans out... just wish we had the obvious goalgetters on from the beginning (except Ba). but I guess the plan is to wear Villa out for 60 min, then release the kraken...

Edited by Aeris

"It's funny isn't it, go back a few year and it was Aston Villa knocking on the door of the top 4 now it's Newcastle that are doing that" go a few seasons back before that and we were in the top 4 you fucking bellend.

Guest CabayeAye

let's see how this pans out... just wish we had the obvious goalgetters on from the beginning (except Ba). but I guess the plan is to wear Villa out for 60 min, then release the kraken...

Pardew is using Power Rangers as inspiration for his game plan. Start with weak and wanky kids getting their arses kicked to the brink of defeat before unleashing his mega Power Ranger (Demberer) to win the day.