Newcastle United - Aston Villa 2-1

Aeris

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were small time fucking wankers making banners, we should never forget that. I hope it isn't forgotten tomorrow anyway.

You hope what isn't forgotten?

:lol:

article-0-05139FA8000005DC-948_468x450.jpg

article-0-0513FC3E000005DC-846_468x357.jpg

Get amongst them lads, we owe them still.

Actually fuck what I said before, the small time wankers. Plus I was seeing a Villa fan over the summer who whined about her job all the bloody time.

People seem to be just dismissing 4th place as a possibility for us. We're well in that race, and whilst everyone thinks we can't do it, the pressure's off. Fucking 25/1 in some bookies man, that's a fantastic value bet regardless of whether you think we can or can't do it.

People seem to be just dismissing 4th place as a possibility for us. We're well in that race, and whilst everyone thinks we can't do it, the pressure's off. Fucking 25/1 in some bookies man, that's a fantastic value bet regardless of whether you think we can or can't do it.

If we can't do it, then its a terrible value bet.

...and we can't. CTs from the mackem end of shields, so he starts some mackemesque threads. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

Out of interest, who were the last team to go down at our place? Willing to bet we didn't act the cunt with their fans.

Exactly, they've got a lot of making up to do before I forgive them.

...and we can't. CTs from the mackem end of shields, so he starts some mackemesque threads. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

A: Im not from Shields

and

B: We were in fifth position, 3 points off fourth and discussing the possibilities of finishing fourth. The fact that some fans have taken a snobby attitude that discussions of this sort are "beneath us", "sad", "embarrassing" or "makemesque", is itself a sad state of affairs.

:)

...and we can't.  CTs from the mackem end of shields, so he starts some mackemesque threads.  It shouldn't be taken seriously.

Why can't we, exactly?

Why even support us if you can't have belief in the team from this position. Where's the thrills? Dropping back to 7th after 38 games will be a disappointment for me personally... we've done it over 23 games so why not over another 15? Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal aren't looking anything like consistent, and their opportunity to buy expired January 31st. If anything, we strengthened more than all 3 of those teams in January...

Why even support us if you can't have belief in the team from this position. Where's the thrills? Dropping back to 7th after 38 games will be a disappointment for me personally... we've done it over 23 games so why not over another 15? Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal aren't looking anything like consistent, and their opportunity to buy expired January 31st. If anything, we strengthened more than all 3 of those teams in January...

I'll be elated if it happens, you'll be disappointed if it doesn't. You need to recalibrate your expectations, not me

I actually get to enjoy the season with something to aim for, whereas you're just aiming not to drop too much. Fucking go for it I say! :)

Go for the title while you're at it.

I'm actually aiming to get rat-arsed and not wet the bed after. Whatever the club manage is a bonus.

Is this not embarrassing....

http://www.blackcatc...c.php?f=3&t=371

Not at all. Its what fans do. Its the dreams they have.

They have just got the closest you could describe to their version of Keegan. The manager they have wanted for ages.

He has took them on a fabulous run where they are now 6 points off us.

We consider we have had a great season, they were heading for relegation a short while ago.

And finally, his first sentence says...."I emphasise the ‘could’ in the title, because in all honesty it’s very unlikely".

So no, not embarrassing at all. :)

They have just got the closest you could describe to their version of Keegan. The manager they have wanted for ages.

We consider we have had a great season, they were heading for relegation a short while ago.

And finally, his first sentence says...."I emphasise the ‘could’ in the title, because in all honesty it’s very unlikely".

Pretty embarrassing that you can't tell the difference between a he and a she, though.

I'll be elated if it happens, you'll be disappointed if it doesn't. You need to recalibrate your expectations, not me

I thought you lamented the lowering of ambition and expectations, now you're preaching to others that they should lower theirs?

Is be embarrased to write 100 words on why something I think is very unlikely is on the cards. Let alone thousands. Attention whoring piffle to argue against your own opinion.

Leave it till April.

I thought you lamented the lowering of ambition and expectations, now you're preaching to others that they should lower theirs?

:lol:

I lament the loss of champions league aspirations in REALITY, not in cloud cuckoo land. The club sets the level of ambition, not the fans.