Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre Derby Day rantings...the jordies :-(

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around shit, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and fuck me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their fucking heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. You embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region.

Newcastle is the region. Newcastle is the capital of the region. Sunderland is to Newcastle what Milton Keynes is to London. It really is a horrible little town - I can understand why so many of you are bitter when you look at how deprived your town is when youve got a town like Newcastle close by.

????

You fat Greggs loving, pastrie eating, Byker, Waaaalsend, Walker, Benwell dwelling wankers looking forward to your cup final then?

We've got a bigger game than this coming up against Everton, I'd rather we lose against you than lose in the cup quarter-finals.

Keep dreaming wankers, one day you might be able to boast as much history and tradition as SAFC, doubt it though, unless an "Awab man leek wots bowt Man Shitty" takes root in that hotch potch half shed, half cliff of a stadium of yours.

FTM.

:lol:

What history have SAFC got again? :lol:

Two out of the lowest three worst ever points total in a top flight campaign?

it's near Newcastle

actually they should just rename their city to make it easier 'Sunderland-near-Newcastle'

Fewest league goals scored in a season, 21 goals in 38 games in 02/03.

Most losses in a season 29 - 05/06.

Most Home losses in a season 14 (02/03) (05/06)

Most consecutive losses in a season - 15 (02/03)

Most consecutive losses over more than one season - 20 (02/03 & 05/06)

History :banana:

Here's the nervy mackems coming along. All fur coat and nee knickers. Can't wait, me like. I'm going to be fuelled up with the devil's drink, alongside my black and white brothers getting into the heads of those arseholes masquerading as footballers in their tatty uniform and sending them back on the bendy bus to shitsville.

Sunderland is traditionally - and rightly - a town.

Learn your history!

I Agree, worst thing was Sunderland being given city status. It has not benefited us at all...all the money still gans to swyneside. I would have been happy with one of the biggest towns in europe status.

Sunderland is traditionally - and rightly - a town.

Learn your history!

I Agree, worst thing was Sunderland being given city status. It has not benefited us at all...all the money still gans to swyneside. I would have been happy with one of the biggest towns in europe status.

Good to see that you know your limits.

You fat Greggs loving, pastrie eating, Byker, Waaaalsend, Walker, Benwell dwelling wankers looking forward to your cup final then?

We've got a bigger game than this coming up against Everton, I'd rather we lose against you than lose in the cup quarter-finals.

Keep dreaming wankers, one day you might be able to boast as much history and tradition as SAFC, doubt it though, unless an "Awab man leek wots bowt Man Shitty" takes root in that hotch potch half shed, half cliff of a stadium of yours.

FTM.

Sunderland Association Football Club is an English association football club based in Sunderland, who play in the Premier League. Since its formation in 1879, the club has won six First Division titles—in 1892, 1893, 1895, 1902, 1913, and 1936—and the FA Cup twice, in 1937 and 1973.

The Sunderland team won their first FA Cup in 1937 with a 3–1 victory over Preston North End, and remained in the top league for 68 successive seasons (spanning 80 years because of the war years' interruption) until they were relegated for the first time in 1958. Sunderland's most notable trophy after the Second World War was their second FA Cup in 1973, when the club secured a 1–0 victory over Leeds United. The team has won thesecond tier title five times in that period.

FTM.

Sunderland Association Football Club is an English association football club based in Sunderland, who play in the Premier League. Since its formation in 1879, the club has won six First Division titles—in 1892, 1893, 1895, 1902, 1913, and 1936—and the FA Cup twice, in 1937 and 1973.

The Sunderland team won their first FA Cup in 1937 with a 3–1 victory over Preston North End, and remained in the top league for 68 successive seasons (spanning 80 years because of the war years' interruption) until they were relegated for the first time in 1958. Sunderland's most notable trophy after the Second World War was their second FA Cup in 1973, when the club secured a 1–0 victory over Leeds United. The team has won thesecond tier title five times in that period.

Right. Cheers.

Aye, I didn't realise it was County Durham, Sunderland, you daft fucking wanky shithouse. Give me better than that, man, you're supposed to be single handedly taking us on.

was, pre 1974