Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lest we forget:

8594_display.jpg

That picture man. It's unbridled joy, it really is, it's like being told your girlfriend has fully recovered from lung cancer, that is the joy that's on their pathetic faces. Honestly when Boro and Sunderland went down in 1997, and we came 2nd all on the same day, the joy was all about us being in the CL most people didn't give a fuck about those two tramps. I've never even felt personal happiness at Sunderland going down. The faces on them man. Everyone thinks they're superior to their rivals in all of the rivalries in England, but I think Sunderland are the only one that show signs that they completely know their place, they make us feel more important than we actually are.

There's a fair bit of 'coupling up' celebrating in that picture too I've noticed .

That extreme manner of celebration that induces the jubilant to get hold of whoever's next door .

Just further highlights how bitterly crippled by "Scotland Syndrome" they are .

I love the old fella at the front who's a bit mutton and didn't hear the PA so has no clue what they're all celebrating, but feels like he should applaud in case they put him in a home.

:lol: I love that phrase. My grandad use to ask me 'are you corned beef?'.

lol so you'd switch Jonas to the right and instead of then playing HBA on his prefered side for a change you'll lob on ferguson

don't know whats funnier that or "he'll protect santon" :lol:

Ferguson should barely make our bench let alone the pitch, catch yourself on.

Not sure how the "He'll protect Santon" bit is so funny. Most journalists thought we dramatically improved on the left when Jonas switched to the right and Ferguson came on against Spurs.

More importantly, Ferguson does get the ball into the box. We have two very good strikers getting piss poor service. They aint getting it from Obertan, Hatem or Taylor so we might as well try someone who has delivered when he's been asked rather than simply juggling the same three players who have constantly failed to deliver.

Even Jonas, who has improved this season overall, but very little as a service provider, may seem his game flourish on the right.

Everything else is just waffling, creating chances for the Dembas is the be all and end all and we are consistently not doing very well at it.

We have been lucky this season to snatch some wins when we could defend. Now we cant defend so plan A is fucked.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes, heading down from Scotland for the game on Saturday and planning on going out at night. Anyone able to recommend a few places to go?

And on Sunday, am I best just to have a few drinks in the hotel or is there anywhere that opens early?

Cheers.

On Sunday, there's places open from 8am so as long as you avoid Sam Jacks and Beyond, you'll be alright. Go in The Black Garter for one as well, just because it's always good crack.

Saturday night, just depends on what you're after. I like the bars around Central Station like The Forth, Town Wall etc (not the gay ones before anyone starts) but if you're after some dodgy lasses and some heed-knacking music, get to The Gate.