Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

Oh yeah, cuntybollocks Rhys: where are you actually from, since you decided to bring Co, Durham into disrepute. I bet it's somewhere cuntish like Seaham or Murton.

Consett. In bred cunts. Proper. It's the type of place you'd expect to see a UFO.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The closer we get the less optimistic I feel. They've got more to prove and we haven't been quite.. Working well together for a little while...

Happy to be proven wrong, mind. God, I hope I'm wrong but I reckon we'll see a slim defeat.

the section of Metro between Tynemouth and Wallsend will beclosed in both directions all weekend.

Funny how there's always track work being done on the metro at North Shields when there's a derby on. It's like they don't want a load of Mackems travelling by ferry.

Can't blame them really…

I think they find the cost of fumigating and sterilising the ferry and metro prohibitive.

theres only one type of people who are allowed on this forum and thats geordies you dirty little mackem scruff prick cunterhead bollocks headed faggot red and white shite

This one being my favourite.

RT @Bigdavebarker: All this "ever seen a Mackem in Milan"? Have newcastle ever played in Milan in a European comp? No! #FTM