Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Please don't associate County Durham with Sunderland. Different county altogether. I'm from Easington, and Sunderland doesn't even register on my radar, it's just some fezzing shithole near Seaham. I actually feel more alliance to Hartlepool or Darlington than that place full of inbred benefit scum. Have always supported Newcastle, my dad was born there, my bloodline was born there, My Mothets side and myself were born in Easington. No ties to that cunthole near Hetton whatsoever. We don't even want the Metro extending further south because that would mean the red and white smackhead cunts could come and fezz up our villages too.

So less of this County Durham bullshit, because we don't want you. It's a shame Wearyside isn't a County by itself because we could put a fuck off wall around it and disown it from the North East.

Hopefully the team will be given a boost by Colo and Krul re-signing.

It'd be a terrific 3 points in terms of consolidating a push for the top 7 finish. Would love DembaDemba to tear the mackems a new arsehole considering the inbred mackem cunterheads probably haven't been born with one.

The Makems are coming, Bolt all your doors, Hide all your jewellery under the floors, Zip up your pockets and keep everything tight from a bus load of thieves from the stadium of shite. They will climb in your gardens and rifle your bins, they will live off pot noodles and left over things. They will break thro your windows and steal all your goods then go back to their camp in Pennywell woods. Shell suits are fashion down 5und1and way with Brighthouse their saviour with five years to pay. They will wash in the Wear and struggle to cope and they don't understand the reason for soap. Their women are grannies when they reach 29, their dream of a holiday is a day on the Tyne. They look in the mirror and think what a mess before going to sleep with their brother in his Matalan dress

I read this on the metro coming home from work last night and nearly pissed myself laughing. Absolutely top notch work LTB; the last line is the clincher. :thumbsup:

You fat Greggs loving, pastrie eating, Byker, Waaaalsend, Walker, Benwell dwelling wankers looking forward to your cup final then?

We've got a bigger game than this coming up against Everton, I'd rather we lose against you than lose in the cup quarter-finals.

Keep dreaming wankers, one day you might be able to boast as much history and tradition as SAFC, doubt it though, unless an "Awab man leek wots bowt Man Shitty" takes root in that hotch potch half shed, half cliff of a stadium of yours.

FTM.

people with pictures like this shouldn't comment :)

314952_10150283453078172_558288171_7957340_1999752_n.jpg

:lol:

"Rhys! What are you doing up there?"

"I'm trying to wind up some Mag scum, Mam!"

"Why aren't you having a wank like all the other desperate spotty boys your age, Rhys?"

Guest CabayeAye

He's even got that typical m*ckem slanty face thing going on.

Ugly spotty cunt. Sort your life out before coming on here and having a go, you odious little prick.

Has he got that haircut for a bet, or what?

I love how they're the classy ones, they're the impressive ones, they're the biggest club. Yet they can't be identified by anyone outside of the area other than by the query "that's a town near Newcastle, isn't it?", their existence is only measured by their association to us. They've achieved nothing in football or in the wider world more impressive than Wearside Jack... And they haven't the class to give a great player/manager/man a decent statue, instead they make him look like a predatory sex pest.

You fat Greggs loving, pastrie eating, Byker, Waaaalsend, Walker, Benwell dwelling wankers looking forward to your cup final then?

We've got a bigger game than this coming up against Everton, I'd rather we lose against you than lose in the cup quarter-finals.

Keep dreaming wankers, one day you might be able to boast as much history and tradition as SAFC, doubt it though, unless an "Awab man leek wots bowt Man Shitty" takes root in that hotch potch half shed, half cliff of a stadium of yours.

FTM.

people with pictures like this shouldn't comment :)

314952_10150283453078172_558288171_7957340_1999752_n.jpg

:lol:

Bit of a gut going on there Rice- you want to lay off the Greggs pasties man.

Keeping your hands out of view there… do you need an extra verse for "This Little Piggy Went To Market"?

And tell your Mam to give her clout a comb before she straddles you again man! It's all stuck around your mouth.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it starts they're all out the woodwork now, I can't wait to beat these dirty tramps so we don't have to hear their utter shite until 2 weeks before next seasons derby. Sunderland has more tradition, class and history than Newcastle :lol: where do these doylems get this shite. There really isn't much of an upside for them in with this fixture and they don't realise it a win simply equals out what we did earlier on to them in the season, a draw means we get 4 points off them and a loss is obviously restoring the natural balance of a Toon double over them. They'd need a repeat of the most glorious match in Mackem history the tremendous 9-1 thrashing of the dirty mags to overturn the 4-1 and 5-1 thumping's they've took very recently. The nerve of this mongbird man, acting like we're irrelevant to him if that's true why did you get on your 10 year old Raleigh bike complete with stabilizers and peddle your fat kite round to the community library to fire up the ms dos computer and spout 3 paragraphs about how much it doesn't matter.

Pre Derby Day rantings...the jordies :-(

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around shit, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and fuck me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their fucking heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. You embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region.

Looked at that "NE Football Banter" page on facebook and what do I know, I see this exact rant, so either a few Mackems are regurgitating this shite or Jamie Haswell does get around a bit. If so then his brilliant reply to someone saying Sunderland are in Newcastle's shadow was this 'Well Darren we can't be in your shadow if you new anything about anything shadows never face south with the sun going across the equator and Sunderland been south of Newcastle so well done on your brilliant statement that is physically impossible.

And dean I don't call Sunderland home.'

Something weird going on with his ankle in that photo.

He's from fucking Sunderland... what more do you need to know? :)

Please don't associate County Durham with Sunderland. Different county altogether. I'm from Easington, and Sunderland doesn't even register on my radar, it's just some fezzing shithole near Seaham. I actually feel more alliance to Hartlepool or Darlington than that place full of inbred benefit scum. Have always supported Newcastle, my dad was born there, my bloodline was born there, My Mothets side and myself were born in Easington. No ties to that cunthole near Hetton whatsoever. We don't even want the Metro extending further south because that would mean the red and white smackhead cunts could come and fezz up our villages too.

So less of this County Durham bullshit, because we don't want you. It's a shame Wearyside isn't a County by itself because we could put a fuck off wall around it and disown it from the North East.

What a fuckin bell end you are!!!! get yersel to any pub where you live and start singing toon toon ...i guarantee you will left in no doubt where the fuck you are!!! or better still hoy yourself in the nearest fuckin river which would be ,,,let me guess :-) PRICK

Talking history eh? Ok then. Sunderland means Sundered land as is land that is cut off from the rest. Such was its lack of importance, it wasnt mentioned in the doomsday book.

Durham was basically founded by monks from Holy Island after Vikings attacked (can't remember when, around 1000AD).

I'd also add that in the 1600s (iirc) Sunderland supported and housed garrisons of Scots while Durham and Newcastle were Royalist. Sunderland acted as a base for attacks by Scots to the other two.

Hi lads, Rangers fan, but like to see you guys doing well down there. Just wanting to say all the best for tomorrow. A win could be the catapult to Champions League football, and to go there from the Championship in the space of three seasons really is great going, considering how relatively little you've spent. Best of luck!

P.S. Any lurking Sunderland fans: don't even kid yourself on that the Everton game is bigger for you than this. In the unlikely event that you do take something tomorrow, everyone knows that you'd happily end the season right then.