Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking about these friendlies anyone know if Tiote is off to play against Peru? and I've seen it's been postponed to March 1st, not ideal having him fly to Peru and back ffs.

Edit: Read it's in Paris, that would be better like.

Edited by Howay

Speaking about these friendlies anyone know if Tiote is off to play against Peru? and I've seen it's been postponed to March 1st, not ideal having him fly to Peru and back ffs. We should be able to tell them no tbh he's already missed a month with the ACN so having him have a 20+ hour round trip 3 days before our derby is taking the piss.

There is no game against Peru anymore, they're playing Guinea at home. He's in the squad.

off to scotland this weekend to see Arbroath v East Fife as part of a mate's 50th birthday celebration.

supposed to also take in Dundee united v Inverness but this has been moved by ESPN from sunday 12 to Monday night; grrrrrr

Look at the name of the kid who made this. Rhys you sad fuckwit. Find a new obsession, a lass or perhaps love your club more than you hate us. I couldn't be arsed making something like that, it's pathetic I don't even care about winding mackems up, I pity them and that's the finish. This though how could you be wound up by it, it just highlights we're more important to them than their own club.

Could there perhaps be another Sunderland fan called Rhys?

I don't know how to make youtube videos or upload them, so wind your neck in.

well least its at home thats something at st james park so thats a positive lets hope that loss againt wigan gives us a boost and makes it easier

Eh?

Hey spacka, you know you were going on about the lad from Belfast supporting NUFC being wrong; well where's your manager from you fucking retarded cunt?

Guest CabayeAye

Oh yeah, cuntybollocks Rhys: where are you actually from, since you decided to bring Co, Durham into disrepute. I bet it's somewhere cuntish like Seaham or Murton.

the section of Metro between Tynemouth and Wallsend will beclosed in both directions all weekend.

Funny how there's always track work being done on the metro at North Shields when there's a derby on. It's like they don't want a load of Mackems travelling by ferry.

Edited by Happy Face

Carver is confident Cisse will be fit for the game.

"He should be OK,” Carver told The Journal.

“He had a problem with his groin, he hasn't trained yet. He didn't train on Wednesday and I think the fortunate thing is that we have the extra day with the game being on Sunday.”

Carver also ensured fans that the magnitude of the derby would not be lost in translation among the foreign players.

He added: “I know a lot of people have asked whether the foreign lads will know about the derby. Don't worry, we'll make sure they do.

“We've got a few new additions, Papiss in particular. He's finding it hard enough to understand what I'm saying at the minute, no matter what this game means.

“By the time we get to Sunday he'll have a good idea, don’t worry about that.”

Edited by Happy Face

where the fuck do thease mackem inbreads come from whats a matter you bored on the mackem forums cause theres no one to talk to

knock 'em dead deaders.