NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

Whilst holding onto our best players is a good thing, it doesn't excuse the failings of this window and I wish people would stop trying to encourage others to believe it should.

We've added 2 into the first team squad. Bigi and Good have to prove themselves at a lower level first. Amalfitano has come from a massively inferior league, hardly played for his club last season and has convinced no-one yet. Anita looks good but again has come from an inferior league and Guthrie was a very good player in the first place. On top of that we've not replaced the likes of Best and Lovenkrands who have left. I absolutely believe we've weakened the squad. We've got even less options now and we've got at least 6 more fixtures this season. Every single club bar Wigan has shown more ambition than us.

What is "borderline insane" about anyone's negative reaction here? No-one is demanding that Ashley leaves or predicting relegation.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true combover boy. I'm owt but fat :lol:

I'm a CPN too btw. I wear a suit to work and work in an office. Sorry to ruin your image of me in a little nurses dress!

Seen your picture, you are fat mate.

But thats ok, just try to cope with the fact that even though you somehow find people benching over 100 kiloes unrealistic doesnt make it so :lol:

You are not very strong then, people are different. For some 50 kiloes is alot, others 100 - others again respond very well to lifting.

I know loads of guys who are way stronger than me, you have 18 year olds in england and Norway benchpressing 250 kiloes.

Let it go :lol:

hilarious, ridiculous, what a laughing stock...no transfer budget this season either?...pardew's been here for a while, got good results, got awards, still no control over some cash or just refuse to take part in it, what a sob. every club seems to manage gettin their targets reeled in, we got next to nothing. some youth, and anita who is a midget with a girls name and certainly hasn't got the ability to step right up and help us win stuff... will half-decent youth help us win the euro league?... never

weakly, feeble, frail, petty, miserable, helpless... Nufc now reminds me of the greedy temp agency I worked for this summer, really sad.

Seen your picture, you are fat mate.

But thats ok, just try to cope with the fact that even though you somehow find people benching over 100 kiloes unrealistic doesnt make it so :lol:

You are not very strong then, people are different. For some 50 kiloes is alot, others 100 - others again respond very well to lifting.

I know loads of guys who are way stronger than me, you have 18 year olds in england and Norway benchpressing 250 kiloes.

Let it go :lol:

Would that be the picture from the neck up? :lol:

hilarious, ridiculous, what a laughing stock...no transfer budget this season either?...pardew's been here for a while, got good results, got awards, still no control over some cash or just refuse to take part in it, what a sob. every club seems to manage gettin their targets reeled in, we got next to nothing. some youth, and anita who is a midget with a girls name and certainly hasn't got the ability to step right up and help us win stuff... will half-decent youth help us win the euro league?... never

weakly, feeble, frail, petty, miserable, helpless... Nufc now reminds me of the greedy temp agency I worked for this summer, really sad.

Would that be Adecco? :lol:

Whilst holding onto our best players is a good thing, it doesn't excuse the failings of this window and I wish people would stop trying to encourage others to believe it should.

We've added 2 into the first team squad. Bigi and Good have to prove themselves at a lower level first. Amalfitano has come from a massively inferior league, hardly played for his club last season and has convinced no-one yet. Anita looks good but again has come from an inferior league and Guthrie was a very good player in the first place. On top of that we've not replaced the likes of Best and Lovenkrands who have left. I absolutely believe we've weakened the squad. We've got even less options now and we've got at least 6 more fixtures this season. Every single club bar Wigan has shown more ambition than us.

What is "borderline insane" about anyone's negative reaction here? No-one is demanding that Ashley leaves or predicting relegation.

agree with all of this, though unless anita plays like messi surely 5'6 midfielder is gonna get chewed in prem ! weakened in my opinion, debuchy for 6.5 seems fair to me

Just a rumour ^

Well Stelling informed the nation at tea time that the chinks hadn't been forthcoming with his wages so he's now a free agent. Not saying Sky get everything right, but when it comes from Jeffrey himself, I think we can say it's kosher ;)

Drogba has 10x the personality for one Pardew to handle. That's the difference between Pardew and bigger managers in the game, he can not handle the big egos. I guess having Ben Arfa is more than enough for him.