NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

Gene, I think you're taking it a bit seriously if that's what it is. Got hold of? Your number is published somewhere on one of the places you regularly publicise on here. What was I even sposed to have 'called' about which was so important to you that its sent you mental?

over & over you posted on here that i needed to pick up the phone; you hadn't called me at all.

your lied & thought your lie was a joke; it wasn't remotely funny.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes using the confusion to slip in a request for someone to tell him what it is that he's been saying that's "rubbish". :lol:

"Don't mention the rubbish. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it."

Gene, I think you're taking it a bit seriously if that's what it is. Got hold of? Your number is published somewhere on one of the places you regularly publicise on here. What was I even sposed to have 'called' about which was so important to you that its sent you mental?

over & over you posted on here that i needed to pick up the phone; you hadn't called me at all.

your lied & thought your lie was a joke; it wasn't remotely funny.

Fuck me gently! :lol:

Why did that injure you like? Was it massively important to have had a conversation? Nobody even recalls it on here as this thread has vividly borne out. Aspergers-esque stuff this, reminiscent of Fop.

:lol: "He's saying he's calling me and yet the phone has never rang. This is infuriating!"

how bizarre.

i know; i can't understand what he gets out of such behaviour

Is the tinkle part you wetting yourself?

Leazes using the confusion to slip in a request for someone to tell him what it is that he's been saying that's "rubbish". :lol:

"Don't mention the rubbish. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it."

:lol:

once again, the forum clown butting in without being asked. Hopefully your mate is taking note before putting others in the sin bin to excuse your bizarre obsessions.

once again, the forum clown butting in without being asked. Hopefully your mate is taking note before putting others in the sin bin to excuse your bizarre obsessions.

You've got forum clown sewn up. Don't worry about that, Captain Wrong.

I've got 1350 reasons how many do you or anybody else on here have ? Including the obsessed clowns who can't find the balls to tell us what they have described as "rubbish" for nearly 5 years now.

Prick. :lol:

You've got forum clown sewn up. Don't worry about that, Captain Wrong.

if I'm so wrong, please answer what I asked you, fool. :lol:

Your obsession with following me around is embarrassing, particularly as you don't even bother going to games despite living in the city.

surround yourself with fools and never see the truth :lol:

I see you 2 dedicated matchgoers still don't tell us what you have said is "rubbish" for all this time........once again, I hope your mate is looking and doesn't put others in the sin bin to excuse your obsessed behaviour.

This place REALLY isn't good for Leazes at the end of the day. Or that Gene Clark on today's evidence either. They just come across as obsessive basket cases-blunt but true.

This place REALLY isn't good for Leazes at the end of the day. Or that Gene Clark on today's evidence either. They just come across as obsessive basket cases-blunt but true.

oh dear

mancmag and Gemmill are the 2 perfect examples of sad non-matchgoers who ruin this place and stop it from being a really good internet forum tbh. So far, they have succeeded again in following me around, and shown their lack of balls - again - in the pathetic non response to what I asked them and the non response to Gene.

No doubt their mate will blame other people for spoiling things for others too and the fact that nobody asked them to make references to myself, of course I held a gun to their heads and forced them to post without being asked.

Edited by LeazesMag