WBA v Newcastle Sunday 4pm

Happy Face

Guest CabayeAye

Good result. Need to carry it on against the murderers who have been extremely poor recently. Please find a formation that doesn't include Williamson!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result. Forgettable second half. Worrying injuries.

I think Cisse's alright really, just cramp. No Colo is dreadful though, Liverpool will bum Perch and Williamson.

Great result, Ben Arfa outstanding and fair play to Perch, i'd have started with Santon but he had a very good game for me. Disturbing though that Colo goes off and the defence falls apart for 20 minutes or so.

Guest CabayeAye

Massive, massive, massive three points. :nufc::spinwank:

Ten points ahead of the mutants, eight ahead of the murderers, equal with Chavski. Time to finish strongly!

Massive, massive, massive three points. :nufc::spinwank:

Ten points ahead of the mutants, eight ahead of the murderers, equal with Chavski. Time to finish strongly!

To be fair we can beat Liverpool at home. If we do that then we could go on a hell of a run and make the Champions League and maybe even win it.

We were majestic in the first half and apart from one mistake we defended well in the second. Overall a very impressive performance, let's hope Colo or at least Tiote is back for next week. That system really worked well today and although everyone will talk about the front 3, I thought the midfield 3 put in a massive shift.

That said, Ben Arfa was fucking lush today, his best performance for us.

Top rate result, really looking forward to watching this when I get in. Hopefully Colo was taken off as a precaution because without him it sounded like we really panicked at the back. Next week is now simply a huge fixture for us. Win and we can really cement European competition for next season. However, if Colo isn't playing, I can see us faltering quite badly.