mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

That'll do. 

We're going to be in the shit sooner rather than later, I don't want to be playing them next season unless it's our reserves playing their first team in the checkatrade. 

I can't believe how loads on there hate Dawn Thewlis, btw. :lol:

For OOTers she's on BBC Look North and barely registers on any NUFC crack in a forum/workplace/bar/mates etc. Honestly, she's been on local TV for about twenty years and I can't remember any Newcastle fan ever mentioning her but over on RTG it's a whole different ball game. Fucking very weird message board.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Thewlis

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Hull and Barnsley both losing too. Brum and Burton levels. Amazing how the mackems aren't dead and buried. Doesn't say much for the others around them.

Aye the bottom of that league is dreadful, six teams on less than a point a game.

What's Pickford got to do with their plight this season?! I can't say I've seen enough of him to form a solid judgement, but he certainly seems capable of making some great saves.

Edited by rogerbarton