mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

4 points and -10 GD off safety

the bottom 6 or 7 are all picking up points too

Which means they need to make up two wins over 14 games on the rest? Seems unlikely atm :lol:

The horrible fuckers are going down into the third league

Get the fuck down SMBs

1987 i was one of many Newcastle fans there to watch them go down vs Gillingham, what a great day that was, we even had our own turnstile :icon_lol:

I'm 54 years old now, i still hate the fuckers...love it if the cunts go down..love it 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kitman said:

Which means they need to make up two wins over 14 games on the rest? Seems unlikely atm :lol:

It's definitely do-able and they've got to have a mini run sometime. But they're in the shit, no doubt. Barnsley and Hull play each other as their games in hand so one of them will surely pull away or both get a point. Not looking good for them but I'll just hold off full scale gloating till they're down/we're ok. :lol:

;)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's definitely do-able and they've got to have a mini run sometime. But they're in the shit, no doubt. Barnsley and Hull play each other as their games in hand so one of them will surely pull away or both get a point. Not looking good for them but I'll just hold off full scale gloating till they're down/we're ok. :lol:

;)

Should mean there’s plenty of interest in the end of the season :D

There's a thread on there where someone says West Brom are fucked, another joins in saying they were fucked when they got Pardew all lol's etc, Pulis would've kept them up. A couple of posts later someone remembers Pardew got us to 5th and says we were unlucky to lose to Benfica in the 1/4 finals, (he wouldn't have said that at the time), we soon went to shit under Carver and McClaren after he left and Rafa would never be as good as Pards. :lol:

From zero to hero with the all new improved 'FTM' effect. Available from all good stores in sunny Wearside.

Barnsley bearing Hull atm

Table isn’t looking good for the Mackems. Theyre effectively 6 points from safety

D03FD73A-AE62-4A82-9A91-E28E46EF03A1_zps

12 games left. 6 of them are against teams in the top 10, and only 2 are against teams in the bottom 10 :unsure:

Dont fancy their chances of getting much from the likes of Wolves, Villa, Cardiff and Fulham.

Although if they go down we will probably

implode and go down as well to negate any joy we may get from it!

Edited by Kid Dynamite

3 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

With planes,trains,buses and hotels booked,we can only pray to the Lord that further had weather hits the country,especially in the capital so their game is cancelled.

We're  away too to you stupid twat. 

• Haha 5