mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Has any of the media gave them shit, yet? You know, the Magedia? Because if this was us I'm pretty confident we'd be getting pelters. I know they like to moan about us getting bullshit said about us like '50,000 screaming Geordies' etc but this is the plus side for the indifference the 'Magedia' show their club. It's being ignored.

You can just imagine all of the Sunderland players sitting at home watching documentaries and discussing them 3 days later in the dressing room :lol:

What a lying sack of shit

:lol: Aye, that discussion also came at a very convenient time for him. If that discussion did happen I'd hazard to guess that he was the one that brought it up, "Well all I'm saying is 13 is good to go in Japan, so why isn't 15 okay here... am I right Catts?" dirty bastard and we can now all say dirty fucking club.

Has any of the media gave them shit, yet? You know, the Magedia? Because if this was us I'm pretty confident we'd be getting pelters. I know they like to moan about us getting bullshit said about us like '50,000 screaming Geordies' etc but this is the plus side for the indifference the 'Magedia' show their club. It's being ignored.

It gets worse...

Detective Inspector Aelfwynn Sampson, the Durham Police officer who led the investigation, told the trial today that police were contacted by the club soon after they went to Johnson's mansion early last year.

He said: 'Myself and a colleague went to meet [chief executive] Margaret Byrne to discuss the offences and consider safeguarding for any other young people he may come in contact with through his work as a professional football player.'

It gets worse...

Detective Inspector Aelfwynn Sampson, the Durham Police officer who led the investigation, told the trial today that police were contacted by the club soon after they went to Johnson's mansion early last year.

He said: 'Myself and a colleague went to meet [chief executive] Margaret Byrne to discuss the offences and consider safeguarding for any other young people he may come in contact with through his work as a professional football player.'

RoboAnglo-Saxon Cop.

:lol: So they were basically trying to figure out a way they could keep this animal playing while restricting his access to kids? Honestly man it just keeps getting worse, imagine if they were a relevant club?

Ian huntley and coronation st. set employment standards ? :) Are you for real ?

Lets be realistic. He pleaded not gulity and the club backed him instead of sunspending or sacking him

Same reason if you , yourself pleaded not guilty to a crime. You would expect your employer , family etc to back you up ? yes ?

Myself , like the club didnt think he would be stupid enough to do what he has eventually admitted to doing. A 28 year old kissed a 15 year old and he will get whats coming to him

Hey there!

Hey there!

I suppose the imbecile was right mind, we were completely incorrect likening SAFC to ITV. The fair comparison would be to another company that covered up a bunch of nonces, like the BBC.

It gets worse...

Are you fucking kidding me? :lol:

How in fuck is our little mackem friend going to sleep at night now?

Aye typical lost an argument behavior, that mackem that was on here yesterday did the same thing just acting like we were all just comparing Johnson to Huntley and ignored the points that were being made.

They and their club have stuck up for a nonce, classy club indeed.

This changes everything like. The club knowingly played a nonce. Sorry, I can't agree that most clubs in that position would have done that, it's pretty much unprecedented disgusting behavior from the classy club. And it now appears they are simply going to pretend it never happened. There needs to be an investigation imo.

Given the shite they've hoyed at us for that idiot punching a horse, they all want to be made to suffer for this disgrace for the rest of their miserable lives.

Promoting a self-confessed nonce to captain. Get in the fucking sea the lot of you.

According to the mackem I had the misfortune of interacting with this morning Johnson is making it up in order to throw the club under the bus.

And we're just as bad for playing Ranger while charged with rape. Ignoring the fact that we terminated his contract months before the rape charge.

According to the mackem I had the misfortune of interacting with this morning Johnson is making it up in order to throw the club under the bus.

And we're just as bad for playing Ranger while charged with rape. Ignoring the fact that we terminated his contract months before the rape charge.

Well if the player and club shared solicitors then that doesn't stack up. That's why I think there needs to be an independent investigation of what's happened.