mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

So does that not mean that Newcastle are due at least £70m in broadcasting fees next year?

ETA:  Oh, looks like it's now close to £100m?

78% btw, wtf were they thinking? :lol:

Edited by adios

:lol: Put yourself in their shoes this season. To be rooted to the bottom staring into financial oblivion is bad enough, but all whilst watch us emerge as title winners, with fucking Rafael Benitez leading us into the top tier. They are absolutely devastated, repeating 6inarow over and over in an attempt to somehow avoid facing the reality that they are absolutely fucked. They need an entire new team and have no money for one. I'll keep an eye on their demise next season but won't be watching their games. Fuck that putrid league Edited by TheGingerQuiff

:lol:

I don't.

Nah me either, in fact I'm chuffed. I don't wish for their club to go away completely but for it to be fucked enough that they become League one/Championship fodder for the next few decades will be good enough for me. 

The way they carried on when we went down they fully deserve this, all that "they're beneath us now marra, the lower leagues don't matter, I won't even check that league online let alone watch any of it" patter fucking reeked, especially as they knew the make up of our rivals squads better than many of us a month in. As Quiff says I wont be watching but I'll definitely enjoy seeing the scorelines of their nightmare 2017/18 season, scrapping with Forest  for 21st hopefully. 

:lol:  Even though I visited their prestigious stadium the season they went down on 19 points (and couldn't walk from point A to point B without seeing them beating the shite out of each other in full 3-piece suits) I no doubt have nothing of the visceral hatred of them than most you of have.

Worth adding, I'm defo enjoying this season though.  Just think it's going to be pretty tragic for the 5% of them that aren't utter cunts. :lol:

:lol: Put yourself in their shoes this season. To be rooted to the bottom staring into financial oblivion is bad enough, but all whilst watch us emerge as title winners, with fucking Rafael Benitez leading us into the top tier. They are absolutely devastated, repeating 6inarow over and over in an attempt to somehow avoid facing the reality that they are absolutely fucked. They need an entire new team and have no money for one. I'll keep an eye on their demise next season but won't be watching their games. Fuck that putrid league

:lol: :lol:

It's fucking brilliant isn't it? Made all the better that their expectations were so high "Big Sam will have us comfortable mid table marra FTM", before the cunt walked out on them, was promptly sacked for being the cunt he is and big eyes walked in and spunked their money on a bloke called Donald Love :lol: :lol:.

I'll also add that it's fucking poetic that Burton survived this season after the mackems craic of "enjoy playing at the Pirelli" :lol:.

Edited by Howay

Aye I think one of the reasons they're taking this hard is that almost everything they said last season is now going to bite them. They can't look for positives in going down cos they hammered us for doing so, and they now have to match our season and get promoted.

Haven't seen ILDC in ages, curiously...

Aye I think one of the reasons they're taking this hard is that almost everything they said last season is now going to bite them. They can't look for positives in going down cos they hammered us for doing so, and they now have to match our season and get promoted.

Haven't seen ILDC in ages, curiously...

The mackems have absolutely no qualms about being contradictory as fuck mind, their forum is packed full of them going "cannit wait to be winnin every weyk like marras" or how they're going to get a load of money in and turn the squad around, I think Gollum's big announcement shit on their cheesy chips though but they're still giving it the big one "we'll piss that league, Kharzi, Borini, Kone, Pickford will be the best in the league ffs" "Love and McNair will look like Maldini and Nesta".

They're in for a shock tbh, they still think there's a massive drop in quality between them and the Championship. There's a big drop in class between mid-table PL and the Championship sides but the PL fodder are Championship sides really, Villa and Norwich have shown that this season and we would have if it wasn't for the fact we had a top manager in charge and a healthy budget to improve the squad.

:lol: ILDC, I'd forgotten all about that little fucking dweeb, I hope he's fucking gutted the skretty cunt.

Edited by Howay

The mackems have absolutely no qualms about being contradictory as fuck mind, their forum is packed full of them going "cannit wait to be winnin every weyk like marras" or how they're going to get a load of money in and turn the squad around, I think Gollum's big announcement shit on their cheesy chips though but they're still giving it the big one "we'll piss that league, Kharzi, Borini, Kone, Pickford will be the best in the league ffs" "Love and McNair will look like Maldini and Nesta".

They're in for a shock tbh, they still think there's a massive drop in quality between them and the Championship. There's a big drop in class between mid-table PL and the Championship sides but the PL fodder are Championship sides really, Villa and Norwich have shown that this season and we would have if it wasn't for the fact we had a top manager in charge and a healthy budget to improve the squad.

:lol: ILDC, I'd forgotten all about that little fucking dweeb, I hope he's fucking gutted the skretty cunt.

The uneducated tramps don't know what to think :lol:

Their club is an absolute shambles while the future is bright for us, they are thicker than a castle wall.

This thread is total comedy man, clutching at straws all over and just can't accept what has really happened.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/haway-brighton-albion.1360004/

They keep using our spending as a stick to beat us with :lol:

Aye, we'd rather be skint. I fucking love seeing us spend

Well the ironic thing about that is the fact they'll need to spend more than we did to have any sort of chance of replicating our season, even then they might struggle :lol:

That league next season will be even tougher :lol:

They're going to have a lot of competition next season - Boro, hull/Swansea, 3 from 4 play-off teams, Leeds, Villa, Norwich, Preston, Brentford and maybe Forest, Sheff Utd and Birmingham. It'll be hard for them.

They're going to have a lot of competition next season - Boro, hull/Swansea, 3 from 4 play-off teams, Leeds, Villa, Norwich, Preston, Brentford and maybe Forest, Sheff Utd and Birmingham. It'll be too hard for them.

Fixed ;)

That rtg thread :lol:

We might not play them for a while but when we do meet again, at least it'll be 7 or 8 years since they could say they beat us last. FTM

"David Moyes has demanded a completely new side is signed for Sunderland's Championship campaign if they want him to stay on as boss."

Definitely not staying regardless because they can't/won't pay him off.