mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

All outcomes are welcome for them this season.

Fail to make the playoffs. HILARIOUS. 

Make the playoffs and fail to get promoted. I LOVE THIS. 

Make the playoffs get promoted and immediately get shat back out into League One. THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND. 

Spot on.

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Just a great time to be alive no matter how you look at it

:lol: Tbf, even he has no clue who his backers are. 

• Haha 2

Have we ever really ascertained why, of all the clubs, he latched on to Sunderland to peddle his shite? Obviously, they’re thick as fuck bootlickers who will follow a pied piper into the abyss but do they drink more fucking crap energy drinks than anyone else or what?

• Haha 3

I know it doesn’t warrant much analysis because he’s obviously not well but why would any remotely credible consortium use him as a front man? :lol: 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Have we ever really ascertained why, of all the clubs, he latched on to Sunderland to peddle his shite? Obviously, they’re thick as fuck bootlickers who will follow a pied piper into the abyss but do they drink more fucking crap energy drinks than anyone else or what?

Mentally ill fantasists are like water molecules- they attract each other. :lol:

• Haha 5

after the leicester game on sunday we wild camped in the van in some woodland near the entrance to beamish museum and ended up having a few pints in the shepherd and shepherdess. got joined on our table by a couple from noplace who wanted to make a fuss of the dog. he was a mackem and I mean a proper one who hailed from deepest sunderland, similar age to meself and the conversation moved on from bull breed dogs to football. I told him I'd been to the match to which he remarked on it being a good win. bearing in mind where I live this was literally the first conversation I've had with a real life person rather than the ranting halfwits I've read on rtg. couldn't have been a bigger contrast, the bloke said he would absolutely love it if sunderland were now in our position with the potential ahead.

I mean, for you who are still up in the north east and come in to more contact with our neighbours than I do, what is the norm?

is it the bloke I.bumped in to or is it exile1968, sofatester, jlaws, skylon etc whose lives seem to be consumed by their outrage?

Edited by thebrokendoll

17 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

after the leicester game on sunday we wild camped in the van in some woodland near the entrance to beamish museum and ended up having a few pints in the shepherd and shepherdess. got joined on our table by a couple from noplace who wanted to make a fuss of the dog. he was a mackem and I mean a proper one who hailed from deepest sunderland, similar age to meself and the conversation moved on from bull breed dogs to football. I told him I'd been to the match to which he remarked on it being a good win. bearing in mind where I live this was literally the first conversation I've had with a real life person rather than the ranting halfwits I've read on rtg. couldn't have been a bigger contrast, the bloke said he would absolutely love it if sunderland were now in our position with the potential ahead.

I mean, for you who are still up in the north east and come in to more contact with our neighbours than I do, what is the norm?

is it the bloke I.bumped in to or is it exile1968, sofatester, jlaws, skylon etc whose lives seem to be consumed by their outrage?

There’s definitely a canny few in both camps but it’s only the former who are being honest with themselves. That exile1968 btw, he posts his tweets on RTG and about 6 hours after he’d posted it yesterday (I think) it hadn’t received a single like on either that message board or on Twitter :lol: I’m assuming he’s thick as mince like, otherwise he might’ve cottoned on to the fact that even the mackems are sick of his pathetic crusade. Also that his concerns about the people of Yemen might appear more sincere if each Tweet wasn’t prefixed with the amount of days since we last beat them. He could barely make it more obvious what his real agenda is 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The latter. :lol:

:lol:

he was a canny bloke actually, took the wind out me sails I was quite up for a thatchers fuelled debate!

I fuck off in the van quite often to welsh wales for the weekend and live in hope that one day I'll bump in to exile1968 in a pub in the brecons or somewhere. I'd have the fucker spontaneously combusting!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s definitely a canny few in both camps but it’s only the former who are being honest with themselves. That exile1968 btw, he posts his tweets on RTG and about 6 hours after he’d posted it yesterday (I think) it hadn’t received a single like one either that message board or on Twitter :lol: I’m assuming he’s thick as mince like, otherwise he might’ve cottoned on to the fact that, even the mackems are sick of his pathetic crusade. Also that his concerns about the people of Yemen might appear more sincere if it wasn’t prefixed with the amount of days since we last beat them. He could barely make it more obvious what his real agenda is 

he's fucking well and truly lost the plot. bet the cunt couldnt get within half a planet of pointing to yemen on a globe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That bloke lives in Wales???

I was about to post saying that the closer you get to Ground Zero Points ( SOS) with them, geographically, the more rabid and feral they become, but I guess there’s always outliers. 

I know a few personally, and they’re pretty much downtrodden and resigned as far as their club goes. 
It almost feels like kicking a puppy to take the piss with these lads. 

Almost :lol:

• Haha 3

He tags in Boris Johnson, BBC Sports, Keith Downie etc too. Like they’re going to reply :D You’ve got about 40 followers on Twitter, mate. Let it go ffs 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That bloke lives in Wales???

I was about to post saying that the closer you get to Ground Zero Points ( SOS) with them, geographically, the more rabid and feral they become, but I guess there’s always outliers. 

I know a few personally, and they’re pretty much downtrodden and resigned as far as their club goes. 
It almost feels like kicking a puppy to take the piss with these lads. 

Almost :lol:

apparently. I bet the boyo's are fucking delighted when he rocks up in his local brandishing his mobile in their faces with his latest tweets.

• Haha 2

:lol: It was so obvious I knew from the thread title what was coming. 

D0986CAD-C7CE-4DF0-BCDA-6A73185C3FFE.jpeg

Breaking news: by the transitive properties used in mackem logic the mackems would definitely be 9th in the table if the PL let them in, Newcastle would of course be below them and Cambridge. FTM. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2