mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

"Hello Dortmund fans, we have set up a black and yellow gazeybo for you in the byewtiful city of Sunderland. Well it is a city, it doesn't need an airport. Technically, the mags don't have an airport either, it's in Ponteland. Cathedral? The mags have two, they stole one them from us, marra. Do you want the use of the gazeybo or not? Where is it? Pennywell marra. Hello?"

• Haha 12

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: Desperate to be noticed, aren't they?

Wave Hello GIF by orsidoodles

"Hey!

Hey!

Hey everybody!

It's Sunderland here!

Sunderland AFC!

Want be our friend?

We're Sunderland......

Next to Newcastle."

Only Everton waving back...

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

• Haha 6

Just when you think they’ve reached their nadir they plumb new depths. Why the fuck would they want to visit there when they’re playing Newcastle? :lol: 

• Haha 5

Fly into Newcastle Airport, dump your stuff at your hotel, jump on the metro for an hour to go to a fanzone, jump back on the metro for an hour for the match. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

• Haha 5

Maybe they think people would want to stay in Sunderland when their team is playing Newcastle because loads of away fans do the opposite for their games

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha 11

So much to unpack here.

Howe comments on player in his squad and his gambling addiction but can't comment on Saudi's treatment of LGBTQ and women which has no relation to football at all. How are they remotely the same?

Also, pretty sure it was proven that Johnson had admitted to the CEO and manager (fat Sam?) before he admitted it to the police and they knowingly played him anyway, whilst their fans lovingly sang he shags who he wants.

Screenshot_2023-10-26-14-19-24-516_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha 4

Whenever they bang on human rights it should be pointed out the Facebook campaign proclaiming Johnson’s innocence (set up by his sister after his conviction) was a lot better supported than the Sunderland amnesty international group is 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Whenever they bang on human rights it should be pointed out the Facebook campaign proclaiming Johnson’s innocence (set up by his sister after his conviction) was a lot better supported than the Sunderland amnesty international group is 

spot on mate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I would be when I tried to set up an account with RTG it said it thinks I am a bot and banned me :lol: - I was hoping to get access to their private sections for the ultimate laugh factor, but apparently I'm bender from Futurama and can go fuck myself.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dazzler said:

So much to unpack here.

Howe comments on player in his squad and his gambling addiction but can't comment on Saudi's treatment of LGBTQ and women which has no relation to football at all. How are they remotely the same?

Also, pretty sure it was proven that Johnson had admitted to the CEO and manager (fat Sam?) before he admitted it to the police and they knowingly played him anyway, whilst their fans lovingly sang he shags who he wants.

Screenshot_2023-10-26-14-19-24-516_com.android.chrome.jpg

Aye their CEO or whatever had to step down because it was proven they all knew and Johnson had admitted it to them but they carried on protecting and playing him. 

In any case, one is a nonce and one placed a couple of bets a year ago - why are they equating them like it’s some equal issue? Even if they had stepped in and said we won’t play the bloke he’s a nonce it’s absolutely not the same as playing a bloke ahead of a ban for betting :lol:. They’re acting like betting is some horrific thing, he should know better and he’s daft for doing it but there’s no malice or harm done he’s just broke rules, Johnson preyed on a child.

Sometimes I think back about whether they really did support Johnson that much but then you read posts like that and it’s clear as fucking day they all did. 

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Renton said:

Was there trouble at the match yesterday? 

Mackems are hoping our fans get battered in Germany, as well as Paris of course. Cuntish behaviour. 

Screenshot_20231026_165758_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c26122471e44260f3d7d2d54ed90548f.jpg

Hand to hand pasting would never get wallpaper up. Hand to wall would work much better.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Hand to hand pasting would never get wallpaper up. Hand to wall would work much better.

Mrs. F. works a large, penguin-themed housing group in sunderland. 

According to her, their interior decorating is less Dulux- inspired and more H-Block. 

Hands may not even play a part in it. :lol:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Mrs. F. works a large, penguin-themed housing group in sunderland. 

According to her, their interior decorating is less Dulux- inspired and more H-Block. 

Hands may not even play a part in it. :lol:

As a former fellow housing association alumnus I can confirm that grey is often the preferred colour of choice along with metal guards on the bottoms of doors to deter residents from kicking them through. 

:lol: I mean he’s not banned yet, it’s not a fucking loophole. Again he’s not done some morally reprehensible thing, he’s broke some rules and is facing a ban it’s the same as if someone got a red card, appealed the ban so got to play a game while they reviewed the incident. Why would we basically self impose a ban for games he’s eligible for?