mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It’s a random weekend, they’ve not managed to get into the same league as us for going on a decade now (with zero hope of it happening imo) yet why not have a thread about derby games, complete with caveat of why it won’t matter when we eventually give them an almighty kicking. 

IMG_5274.jpeg

IMG_5275.jpeg

• Haha 7

The way they twist the lack of derbies, due to them being utter lower tier shit, as some kind of bragging right is a sight to behold. Exile even had it on as a counter on his twitter account. Quite a few of them think if we did somehow meet they would make it 7 in a row, completely ignoring the last game and the fact we would fucking muller them. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

The way they twist the lack of derbies, due to them being utter lower tier shit, as some kind of bragging right is a sight to behold. Exile even had it on as a counter on his twitter account. Quite a few of them think if we did somehow meet they would make it 7 in a row, completely ignoring the last game and the fact we would fucking muller them. 

they can have their 6 in a row and for that matter the 1-9, both of which have apparently utterly destroyed us all.

I'm infinitely more concerned with us ending the red dipper hoodoo.

despise the cunts.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NJS said:

It's those mid-table championship players worth 10s of millions that always get me. 

:lol: Aye it’s class, they just throw out that some rank average championship player is at the same level as a CL level player that’s being mentioned for England caps and expect it’s not ridiculed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last time I was in the lovely town of sunderland (at the Borough pub to be precise. Where I had a band on)

Standing outside having a swift tab

mackem “how yee, where the fuck are yee from, never seen yee before”

Me. “Just here working mate, from Northumberland if it matters to you”

Mackem “Aye fuck off home you fucking Geordie cunt”

Classy chaps.

Edited by Dougle
Off
  • Haha 6

Same story on RTG has him beating the shit out of you, stubbing his tab out on your hand and riding off with your lass on his hog.

So think yourself lucky.

• Haha 8

8 hours ago, The Fish said:

Same story on RTG has him beating the shit out of you, stubbing his tab out on your hand and riding off with your lass on his hog.

So think yourself lucky.

He actually stubbed Dougle's tab out on his hand. Typical Mag behaviour, twisting stories. 

• Haha 8

On 05/11/2023 at 22:23, Dougle said:

Last time I was in the lovely town of sunderland (at the Borough pub to be precise. Where I had a band on)

Standing outside having a swift tab

mackem “how yee, where the fuck are yee from, never seen yee before”

Me. “Just here working mate, from Northumberland if it matters to you”

Mackem “Aye fuck off home you fucking Geordie cunt”

Classy chaps.

You are a fucking Geordie cunt though tbf