mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It’s funny that they’ll scream on that we’re obsessed about them, yet they have a lengthy thread outraged about Howe saying he will play Tonali since the ban isn’t active yet immediately after Howe said it. They’re following the Tonali case and all have opinions on it etc, meanwhile I couldn’t tell you who their starting CM is

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howay said:

It’s funny that they’ll scream on that we’re obsessed about them, yet they have a lengthy thread outraged about Howe saying he will play Tonali since the ban isn’t active yet immediately after Howe said it. They’re following the Tonali case and all have opinions on it etc, meanwhile I couldn’t tell you who their starting CM is

Cattermole, isn't it?

I always thought a moderator had to be a calm voice of reason, but that Keith lad is as frothing as they come. 

• Haha 2

There’s a three page thread on Tonali which only started today. Presumably the much longer one had been hidden from public view. Anyway I enjoyed these contributions from Dumb and Dumber:

IMG_8251.thumb.jpeg.934d33f7adf77a27badbb4a42dac1c09.jpeg

You’ve got one suggesting he’s not a gambling addict because he only admitted that after he was caught. Which makes zero fucking sense. As does the suggestion (again) that the Saudis bribed people to get him a lenient sentence. Then the reply saying that playing him will be feeding his addiction. And they’re already pissed off about his January-signing replacement. I bet these two were chuffed when it was announced and have already managed to have gotten themselves all wound up about it. :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s a three page thread on Tonali which only started today. Presumably the much longer one had been hidden from public view. Anyway I enjoyed these contributions from Dumb and Dumber:

You’ve got one suggesting he’s not a gambling addict because he only admitted that after he was caught. Which makes zero fucking sense. As does the suggestion (again) that the Saudis bribed people to get him a lenient sentence. Then the reply saying that playing him will be feeding his addiction. And they’re already pissed off about his January-signing replacement. I bet these two were chuffed when it was announced and have already managed to have gotten themselves all wound up about it. :lol: 

I'm sure sitting in his house with fuck all to do, and no football to give his brain happy chemicals, he'll be WAY less likely to be tempted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alex said:

:lol: What the fuck is lenient about his ban? It’s longer than both Trippier and Toney received. Yes there was the possibility of a 3 year ban but howay no fucker is getting that unless it was proven they were fixing games in order to have the bet come in, he was betting on games he didn’t play in.

Not sure why they think a complete 10 month worldwide ban from football where he will miss his new club playing CL footy as well as an international tournament for his country is lenient :lol:. The “leniency” was because he immediately owned up to it, has agreed to participate in the steps they have demanded which reduced it from 3 years to 10 months it’s fuck all to do with Saudi Arabia. 

I’m not Neves biggest fan but I really hope we do loan the fucker in January just to watch them lose their minds. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, TommyVercetti said:

All of their bairns, future grand bairns, great grand bairns will ALL support us. Imagine seeing a generation of young fans from your area jumping ship and supporting the filth. Hahaha. 

MV5BNDkwMzhkMzAtNjVmMC00M2NhLThiZmMtZmYy

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I mean, addicts are renowned for their straight up honesty and always seek help before they hit rock bottom ffs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, TommyVercetti said:

All of their bairns, future grand bairns, great grand bairns will ALL support us. Imagine seeing a generation of young fans from your area jumping ship and supporting the filth. Hahaha. 

There's one on there who sent his son to a Northumberland boarding school and became a mag. He describes his own son as scum. :lol:

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, TommyVercetti said:

c801d97ece181503a4c5acff9510f9c2.gif.84e12ccdc760268b40bd6f2ffe13812f.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, ewerk said:

Seriously lads, can we not give Tommy a fair hearing before hanging him?

Cheers mate, but I've already messaged Monkey asking to ban me or deactivate. I just wanted to have a bit banter with other toon fans but not really enjoying the mackem "crack".