mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

Aye, who do we think we are? 55,000 screaming Geordies collectively writing an article where we claim to be the dominant North-East club. What Mag Kernts we all are. :lol:

It's a total crease that forum, they'll have a thousand posts in any one thread and two will be worthwhile.

What an embarrassment they really are :bag_on_head:

They are currently discussing the time the drink driver was cheered when he went down injured, the time their then manager Len Ashirst was spat on,the occasion when monkey's heed had a pint poured over him.No mention though of monkey heed and the subs being spat on during a 4 v 0 defeat at Reading or the drink driver being spat on ,whilst with his family,leaving joker park,nor their glassing of Bob Murray in a Newcastle quayside restaurant.There are other incidents where they have disgraced themselves but i'm not the sort of person to mention them.

• 1 month later...

Hot on he heels of fines for using an illegal agent and playing an illegible player, Safc have now agreed a £14mil with LFC for Borini. Without asking him if he would actually like to join them :lol:

The whole world now knows they have £14mil for any striker they look at

I actually think Borini is a canny option but aye, it's mental money being reported as his price. I think, with the new tv deal, you'll see deals like this more often because paying 5 million or so over the odds won't mean much to clubs but this lot are apparently skint. From the look of it, they'll struggle again this season, especially having lost some of the more consistent players with time running out before the season starts to replace them.

I'm of two minds. I'd like to see the mackems blow 14m they probably don't have on a bang average player, but on the other hand, said bang average player knocking them back when they think he's their messiah might be even better.

How about the best of both worlds: after a ridiculously protracted saga, he signs on deadline day, utterly flops, and is farmed out on loan to West Bumblefuck Desert Club in Qatar in January.

He's probably going to be the crosseyed gimps blue chip signing.I hope he doesn't sign as he does seem to be a canny player.Worth probably half what they are going to pay for him.Their end of season confidence in how many places they were going to finish above us does seem to have evaporated due to Pardew flashing the cash on players who do seem half decent on paper.As they always tell us,every makem signing is a good player or better,and all the big Premier League clubs were beaten by them to their signatures. `Bollinger' Wickham was stolen from under the nose of Liverpool i recall. Adam `Nightclub' Johnson,last seasons one month wonder, from Real Madrid,Barca and PSG. Unlike us,we look carefully at our signings and then comment on how shite/canny/good they seem to be after a number of games.A good game to us means a good game.A good game to the makems means a good player.

You'd have thought they were trying to sign Ronaldo with the meltdown they have had in recent weeks, just shows you how small time they really are. They're even tweeting his lass to sway the deal, like she'd ever want to live in that shit tip. :bag_on_head:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/borini.936753/

:lol: To be fair they'd probably live in Newcastle like most Sunderland and Boro players.

We should hoy in an 8m bid, I think that site would implode if we did bid.

Edited by Howay

Hahaha 370 pages!! in one month for a player who still hasn't signed yet!

To be fair, at least a good number of them are aware of how mental that is. Quoting Borini's missus and everything - they're treating the guy as if he was Suarez (actually a lot of that looks familiar - they're approaching RAWK standards of crazy). He got 8 goals right? So this is a roughly 10 goal per season player we're talking about. Good God...