mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

We think we're Barcelona apparently because we counter attacked and emphatically beat a team we're expected to beat at home. Oh, and FTM

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/one-mags-win-doesnt-make-them-barcelona.1148599/

:lol: Aye it's cracking, I'm more buzzing by the fact we look like we can beat the bottom of the barrel scrappers which I worried we'd just struggle against. The mackems are the absolute epitome of the bottom of the barrel as they have been the worst team in the Premier League over the last 3-4 year.

:lol: Aye it's cracking, I'm more buzzing by the fact we look like we can beat the bottom of the barrel scrappers which I worried we'd just struggle against. The mackems are the absolute epitome of the bottom of the barrel as they have been the worst team in the Premier League over the last 3-4 year.

And yet they have still been taking points off us. Let's not get too carried away just yet

Just as bad as the Derby team that were relegated with 11 points yet we lost and drew to them. Fat Sam was our manager then n'all.

And all these topics on RTG 'mags giving it the biggun' because they had won a game with a flattering scoreline' Wouldn't they be chuffed if they managed to score 6 goals in the Premier League? And it's a first for us since 2010 or 2002 or something? (aye just checked, 6-0 vs Villa 2010 and 6-2 vs Everton 2002). Absolute wankers.

FTM

:lol:

301220xn5kq51cj031qbqukexc55.jpg

In sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ, we commend to Almighty God our brother; and we commit his body to the ground; earth to earth; ashes to ashes, dust to dust. FTM

And yet they have still been taking points off us. Let's not get too carried away just yet

Aye they have, I'm not getting carried away at all as form means absolutely fuck all in these games (as recent years have spectacularly shown) I'm just hoping they look as shite as they looked last game and we go forward like we did today. I hope they go down this year either way and I hope Sam is the man that takes them down, it's long over due and to see them despise that hippo headed cunt as he sends them down will be fantastic to watch.

In sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ, we commend to Almighty God our brother; and we commit his body to the ground; earth to earth; ashes to ashes, dust to dust. FTM

sr1wt.jpg