mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

14 minutes ago, safcforever said:

No idea. We’re a young team and finally have a decent structure, even if it is early days in that process. 
Maybe he spoke up too much to the people in charge. Who knows 

Sounds like you're turning against your owners marra.

Still, never mind, you've hired a top up and coming manager in *** checks notes*** Ian Beale so..... Oh.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Fuck The Mauer, marra

🎶Auf der Mauer, auf der Lauer

sitzt 'ne Mackem slogan🎵

The real German nursery rhyme. (Invented by a wandering mackem shipyard worker in the very early 20th century when he was having a break from founding all the bundesliga football clubs). 

And here it is......

bronzion-castle-personal-use-regular.png.8e3007801fc6b4221c080e98e62a31e5.png

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Turned on the mods on the SMB too I see. The tentacles of the shadowy Tyneside cabal extend everywhere!

image.png.da9257760fd24bb9d287ac179dba6c13.png

:lol: McCarthyism in the States in the 40s and 50s had nothing on them lot

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

wearside amnesty's celebration of 75 years since declaration of human rights.....

3 likes in 6 days, weird.

Screenshot_20231215_230906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Has anyone ever told the mackems that one of their owners is part of the ABCD cartel that is responsible for food poverty, fixed high food prices and even starvation in some parts of the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2011/jun/02/abcd-food-giants-dominate-trade 

"Oxfam is the latest in a long line of critics to highlight this corporate concentration as a root cause of hunger and poverty"

Human rights activists my arse....

Edited by Daftarse
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Daftarse said:

Has anyone ever told the mackems that one of their owners is part of the ABCD cartel that is responsible for food poverty, fixed high food prices and even starvation in some parts of the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2011/jun/02/abcd-food-giants-dominate-trade 

"Oxfam is the latest in a long line of critics to highlight this corporate concentration as a root cause of hunger and poverty"

Human rights activists my arse....

It’s been mentioned on here but I’m not sure they discuss it much on there ;) 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

When's their last home game before our cup game there? I'd imagine that day the mackems getting shifted will be treating their seats like Mexicans tending their families graves for cinco de mayo. 

Aye, they'll be sticking their fingers up their bums all the way to the where the webbing starts and wiping them on the seat.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

When's their last home game before our cup game there? I'd imagine that day the mackems getting shifted will be treating their seats like Mexicans tending their families graves for cinco de mayo. 

:lol:
 It’ll make a change from shitting in them. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

When's their last home game before our cup game there? I'd imagine that day the mackems getting shifted will be treating their seats like Mexicans tending their families graves for cinco de mayo. 

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha 2

For those that can't make the game, why not come here? All you can drink on draft or £100. Should be a great atmosphere. Can't see any issues with this at all. 

Screenshot_20231216_193932_X.thumb.jpg.1fe28d03fca6b004cf700e1854ac8829.jpg

I hadn't heard of the Rainton arena either. Looked it up and it's a shed in Sunderland. 

Screenshot_20231216_192752_Google.thumb.jpg.99bb11d77cc711e126d2b3bb08dbf156.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

Just now, Alex said:

I bet the draught is pure piss too. Which is what that place will be swimming in by closing time 

Aye. Trying to get pissed on out of date Carling in a shed in Sunderland will be fun. 

• Haha 2