mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/matt-le-tissier.1168873/

'Le Tissier'

Bastard bird nosed wanker.

Said 'gooooooooaaallllll!!!!!' On soccer Saturday thinking we'd snatched an equalizer to make it 2-2 because he sounded so loud, then says 3-1 arsenal jeff. Prick.
Jumped in the air and everything

:lol:

They're just totally obsessed with what everyone else thinks of them. The number of threads they have dedicated to various people in the wider footballing community who have said something mildly critical of Sunderland at some point is truly bizarre. If we did that we'd have twice the number of topics in the NUFC forum...

I guess the truth is that when someone, anyone, pays attention to them, it's meaningful. Which is really sad.

They're just totally obsessed with what everyone else thinks of them. The number of threads they have dedicated to various people in the wider footballing community who have said something mildly critical of Sunderland at some point is truly bizarre. If we did that we'd have twice the number of topics in the NUFC forum...

I guess the truth is that when someone, anyone, pays attention to them, it's meaningful. Which is really sad.

They also kiss up too and force connections to any fan of another club who says something positive about them and insults us.

The fact that, even though we are in as perilous a state as they are, as likely to go down, as big (almost) as laughing stock, they're still so bitter and twisted up about us winning a game is truly a joy to behold.

The fucking mouth breathing peasants.

They also kiss up too and force connections to any fan of another club who says something positive about them and insults us.

I was expecting mass suicides when the Athletic Bilbao myth was exposed.

I read the match thread on rtg yesterday, as it was linked in the Liverpool match thread - was appalled by the comments regarding the MH17 disaster. Absolutely inexcusable "geordies are just doing for attention seeking etc".

I read the match thread on rtg yesterday, as it was linked in the Liverpool match thread - was appalled by the comments regarding the MH17 disaster. Absolutely inexcusable "geordies are just doing for attention seeking etc".

It is going on a bit long now mind, at this point when does it stop? it was the whole of last season and it has been through 13 this season, is it just something the fans will do indefinitely? It was an awful incident but we need to move on from it.

It is going on a bit long now mind, at this point when does it stop? it was the whole of last season and it has been through 13 this season, is it just something the fans will do indefinitely? It was an awful incident but we need to move on from it.

I agree with you although you have to love the logic whereby one minute they're praising Tyler for pointedly ignoring it then the next calling him out as a closet Mag. When in fact he probably had forgotten the reference (if he even noticed it) and doesn't appear particularly biased for or against us.

I agree with you although you have to love the logic whereby one minute they're praising Tyler for pointedly ignoring it then the next calling him out as a closet Mag. When in fact he probably had forgotten the reference (if he even noticed it) and doesn't appear particularly biased for or against us.

:lol: They're fucking knackers, I never saw any of the posts Scoobos was referring too but I've no doubt some were being disrespectful towards the incident and jealous (as the 'closet mag' shite shows) towards any attention we get.

Funnily enough the day I posted that this thread was put up on their forum:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/another-foreign-club-with-a-link-to-sunderland.1169416/

"Another foreign club with a link to Sunderland?"

Why are they so fucking desperate for these sort of links? My only guess is that since they've basically never played in Europe (a kicking from Ferencavaros or whatever aside) they're trying to pretend they have any sort of presence in Europe.

Amazing the amount of club's with a special affinity to them. Almost as if these clubs fans are also massive 'lads fans'.

:lol: Btw the Feyenoord link they always spout off about, did it just come about after we gave Feyenoord a few kickings in Europe and they took a bit of a disliking to us so some Feyenoord fans went to mackem games or was it before that?

Fucking hilarious trying to find any team in red and white and claiming some affinity with them. I just find it class that some nob made the post on the same day I was griefing them for it on here.

They're desperate for any kind recognition they can get for club or village.

I took Mrs. F. in to her work today as the Metro was off, as we passed some victorian church in the centre, she told me that one her indigenous workmates had said it had the oldest stained glass window in the UK.

My instant response was a polite " Has it fuck :lol: "

Sure enough, it's a load of shite- 30 years ago they dug up some bits of very old glass, and made a window out of it, then claimed it as the "Oldest in the UK"

Who was it this time? My phone isn't linking to that site for some reason. (The one plus phone REILLY is a smart phone).

Sparta Rotterdam, really trying to force some link to Rotterdam I guess :lol:

:lol: Btw the Feyenoord link they always spout off about, did it just come about after we gave Feyenoord a few kickings in Europe and they took a bit of a disliking to us so some Feyenoord fans went to mackem games or was it before that?

Fucking hilarious trying to find any team in red and white and claiming some affinity with them. I just find it class that some nob made the post on the same day I was griefing them for it on here.

I've heard a few mackems went to Feyenoord when we turned them over 2-3. No idea why like, obsessed polydactylyists.

I took Mrs. F. in to her work today as the Metro was off, as we passed some victorian church in the centre, she told me that one her indigenous workmates had said it had the oldest stained glass window in the UK.

Sure enough, it's a load of shite- 30 years ago they dug up some bits of very old glass, and made a window out of it, then claimed it as the "Oldest in the UK"

Penshaw Monument always cracks me up, it's on their fucking club badge as well as if to signify Roman history or something when in reality it was built in the mid 1800's.

Sorry to be pedantic :lol: but St. Peter's was indeed the first church in Britain to have stained glass windows.