mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Even our dominance as a city is going to end! Oh noes! :o

Fish, in your reply to the inbred you mentioned Robson took us to a couple of finals. When was this then, I must have missed it. Reminds me that the media reckon that Souness took us to a European semi-final. He didn't like.

Yeah, meant that since Keegan we've had highs too, to counter that mackems statement that we've not been any good since Keegan left. Was supposed to say "we're were good under Robson, and we've had high league finishes and a couple of cup finals too."

It's divvies like you that SSN interview man

Aye and you are one of the arseholes in the background pulling faces and grinning like you have been let out for the weekend.Stop wearing your clowns outfit for matches and people sitting next to might make conversation with you.Are you on here because you have no friends

Aye and you are one of the arseholes in the background pulling faces and grinning like you have been let out for the weekend.Stop wearing your clowns outfit for matches and people sitting next to might make conversation with you.Are you on here because you have no friends

I like to copy the text of your posts into here:

http://www.wahwahmachine.com

And listen to them, rather than read them.

:lol:

I'm liking this new external expression of self-loathing approach. Quirky.

That was end of thread after the 3rd post.

I'm not sure it got that far, the list of sunderland fans/people who hate us in the second post was pretty on point