mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I've seen us beat them more than I've seen us beaten by them. I've also saw their wretched, bitter and twisted faces in the rear view mirror as we took off while they looked on, knowing they were shit and am about to see it again. Next. :cuppa:

• Like 1

The last derby game we played was their first team against our U23s In the Checkatrade Trophy. 

They always seem to admit that, since then they’ve got far worse & been conned time & time again by their owners.

If they played our kids again they’d lose. 

Quick browse on Ready To Groom and they’re hoping that the UK diplomatic relationship with Saudi Arabia disintegrates so that we get sanctioned.

Not realising

A. We’d simply be owned by the Reubens/PCP instead rather than a Chelsea situation.

B. If the UK relationship with KSA, who are our allies, was to get so bad as to impose sanctions on KSA owned assets we’d be seeing scenes a million times worse than what we’re seeing in Yemen or Ukraine because it would need to be a global nuclear conflict. Still as long as the mags divvent win nowt marra!

C. It’s not going to happen. It’s a public investment fund legally separate from the government. There is no correlation between that and Roman Abramovic. 

D. They are the beneficiaries of dodgy Russian money. KLD is as dodgy as they come. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

Quick browse on Ready To Groom and they’re hoping that the UK diplomatic relationship with Saudi Arabia disintegrates so that we get sanctioned.

Not realising

A. We’d simply be owned by the Reubens/PCP instead rather than a Chelsea situation.

B. If the UK relationship with KSA, who are our allies, was to get so bad as to impose sanctions on KSA owned assets we’d be seeing scenes a million times worse than what we’re seeing in Yemen or Ukraine because it would need to be a global nuclear conflict. Still as long as the mags divvent win nowt marra!

C. It’s not going to happen. It’s a public investment fund legally separate from the government. There is no correlation between that and Roman Abramovic. 

D. They are the beneficiaries of dodgy Russian money. KLD is as dodgy as they come. 

E. Fuck ‘em, 3rd division bamps. 

• Haha 2

You make a very valid point with A. Abramovich's biggest undoing is he was arrogant enough to instill himself as the owner - believing that sanctions would never be brought against him. 

The structure of NUFC is such that we have a get out should PIF ever pull the plug. I don't know the ins and outs of the management structure at Manchester City but I'm sure it's quite similar in that continuity of the club is protected. 

Those bamps can fuck off though. They're getting excited about William Storey wanting to take over :lol:

Aye a few of the lads in that thread are Basically saying they should ban the NUFC thread because it’s bad for their health. 

It’s about to get a lot worse lads :lol: 

• Haha 3

They’re not bothered marra. :lol: 

One thing I’ve noticed is they’ve really started to ramp up the KSA/Terrorist narrative, equating anything that terrorists have ever done to the Saudis. 

So if you go to KSA you can walk down the street without seeing someone getting thrown off a building for being gay etc etc 

Let them crack on, they’d swap places in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

They're calling the video of Wood walking into the dressing room 'sportswashing' and that we're trying to stage a real family-like culture in the club.

1. Do they not actually have the first clue about what this club is about and what we find it so endearing?

2. Are they mainly Gen Z who have no recollection of NUFC pre-Ashley

3. They are insanely jealous

:lol:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Craig said:

This one seems a tad on the sensible side. Must have had his rabies jabs:

image.thumb.png.6faae645f573020b2fd527685022178f.png

Without looking I bet every other fucker on there is calling them a mag for making a completely reasonable point. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tom said:

They’re not bothered marra. :lol: 

One thing I’ve noticed is they’ve really started to ramp up the KSA/Terrorist narrative, equating anything that terrorists have ever done to the Saudis. 

So if you go to KSA you can walk down the street without seeing someone getting thrown off a building for being gay etc etc 

Let them crack on, they’d swap places in a heartbeat.

The racist element to their ‘moral superiority’ act is hilarious like. 

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

The racist element to their ‘moral superiority’ act is hilarious like. 

Aye may as well call it what it is. A fun thing people do on twitter when people are jumping on the moral high ground is pull up their old tweets. 

Mackems pre takeover have zero mention of Yemen, Human rights, Khashoggi etc etc. So the only reason they suddenly “care” is fairly obvious. 

Also lots of fans of other clubs, including the mackems have tweets stating how excited they are about KSA investment in their club. 

It’s so transparent. We’ve already learned where football is concerned they have no morals. 

If they were that bothered about “sportswashing” they wouldn’t have been doing the “Poznań” in front of Manchester United fans. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Without looking I bet every other fucker on there is calling them a mag for making a completely reasonable point. 

"mag-like behaviour" :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

image.thumb.png.05daebdbb26b48a6281cd26df25cde75.png

aaand you're in the THIRD division

Wasn’t the 9-1 he mentioned held before world war 1? :lol: 

Over my life time we’ve been by far the better club, I’ve watched us play in the Champions League, and are now watching us rebuild with the richest owners in the history of football, while they were a yo-yo club whose best finish was about 7th or 9th, best player was Kevin Phillips, and are now struggling for promotion out of the third division. But aye by all means gloat about a game that nobody alive in the world was around to see, and derby wins from seasons where they barely avoided relegation. 

This is exactly what we mean when we call them obsessed and they go “you tak aboot us yous are the obsessed wans”, we joke aye but they literally measure their success based on beating us. 

• Like 1

Bearing in mind they had some ridiculous record of never being out of the top division for decades pre-war they had a massive head start over us on the number of points accumulated in the top division of English football.

We overtook them in 2002 :lol:

https://fb.watch/bGWLevO4vl/

• Like 1

It was also before the invention of the radio and the teabag had just been released.

If they want to cling to that whilst I enjoy watching our new £40m midfielder score a back heel volley in yet another victory then that’s fine. 

1-9 FTM MLF 

• Haha 2

NUFC Sportswashing thread closed after under 6 weeks / 195 pages / 3800 posts.......and another one started as per normal, god knows how long it would be if they kept it going😆.Desperate to try and make it the least commented on thread but failing miserably, if it wasn't for that thread RTG would close down due to inactivity

• Haha 2