mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, ewerk said:

I didn't say he paid her.

In which case is it rape or shoplifting?

"try before you buy".

This photo was obviously taken BEFORE she realised he was a sweat bampy cunt who was also a fucking chancer with no cash.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

"Technology. Entrepreneur. Business".

He's not even trying ffs :lol: How many successful businessmen hashtag 'business' in their tweets.

The only business he gets up to is shitting in the bushes. #DoingTheBusiness #Shitting

• Haha 6

“Here marras this proves William is the real deal, he’s a MLF and obviously getting heavy hitters like Google to join his consortium, I for one will be having a monster portion of cheesy chips and Tesco’s finest special brew (the one I’ve kept under my sofa for three year to let it age) to celebrate”

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howay said:

“Here marras this proves William is the real deal, he’s a MLF and obviously getting heavy hitters like Google to join his consortium, I for one will be having a monster portion of cheesy chips and Tesco’s finest special brew (the one I’ve kept under my sofa for three year to let it age) to celebrate”

How about a cheeseburger? Just order a burger though and use the cheese slice you keep in your pocket. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Alex said:

How about a cheeseburger? Just order a burger though and use the cheese slice you keep in your pocket. 

:lol: Make it nice and melty plus save 20p

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Howay said:

The front garden sofa, obvs 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Rayvin said:

He's not even trying ffs :lol: How many successful businessmen hashtag 'business' in their tweets.

I've said it many times before but he's just Vincent Adultman

adultman-i-went-to-stock-market-today-an

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Rayvin said:

He's been in a 'partnership' with google ever since he googled how to spell entrepreneur.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Alex said:

I couldn’t not search for that thread after reading that. It’s just as bewildering as the first time I saw it. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nice-story-from-yesterday.1557291/

Decided to read further this time, they’re all sharing their class stories. 

E7279722-FFA8-45AC-B401-00FCE1CB3D54.jpeg

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 10

40 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I once saw someone put some rubbish in a bin. Could’ve just left it to blow about. Made my day marra. 

Not to one up you but I once saw a gent blow his nose on a tissue and dispose of it into a bin. Could have picked and flicked and left us all to deal with it. Absolute top lad, pure class, made my heart grow.

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Howay said:

I couldn’t not search for that thread after reading that. It’s just as bewildering as the first time I saw it. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nice-story-from-yesterday.1557291/

Decided to read further this time, they’re all sharing their class stories. 

E7279722-FFA8-45AC-B401-00FCE1CB3D54.jpeg

Classy and un-Mag like behaviour. Smiling since I read it. FTM.

• Haha 1