mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

16 minutes ago, Howay said:

Wasn’t the 9-1 he mentioned held before world war 1? :lol: 

It was in 1908 and we won the fucking league that year - a price worth paying I think. 

If we do win the league in the next ten years however I do know it probably won't involve playing them and it certainly won't involve losing 9-1.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Alex said:

The racist element to their ‘moral superiority’ act is hilarious like. 

I'd say their comments on Stavely's appearance are disgustingly misogynistic too. 

• Like 5

That last spell in the top division at ten seasons was their longest unbroken spell since the 1950s and most of it was fighting relegation. In the early 2000s, those two consecutive 7th place finishes by Peyta Reyd, (who was swilled by one of them in a friendly game when they started struggling), is their highest finish since 1955. So you can add 'hounding out'* their most successful manager in half a century to their amnesia list.

*Never have a set of fans accused another set of hounding out a manager as much as them when they've actually 'hounded out' far more.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Quick browse on Ready To Groom and they’re hoping that the UK diplomatic relationship with Saudi Arabia disintegrates so that we get sanctioned.

Not realising

A. We’d simply be owned by the Reubens/PCP instead rather than a Chelsea situation.

B. If the UK relationship with KSA, who are our allies, was to get so bad as to impose sanctions on KSA owned assets we’d be seeing scenes a million times worse than what we’re seeing in Yemen or Ukraine because it would need to be a global nuclear conflict. Still as long as the mags divvent win nowt marra!

C. It’s not going to happen. It’s a public investment fund legally separate from the government. There is no correlation between that and Roman Abramovic. 

D. They are the beneficiaries of dodgy Russian money. KLD is as dodgy as they come. 

This is the thing though, right- they're hoping Saudi Arabia gets sanctioned because of the impact it'll have on us. Not because of the Yemeni people suffering and dying - who they clearly couldn't give a shit about - but because of football. The fucking cunts man :lol:

So classy though..

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

I still feel sorry for the poor cunt waiting for  Sting to ring him and personally refund his Amnesty donation. 

The bloke who made that claim is actually a crisp that looks like a lion. 

• Haha 7

They had a thread having a pop at Craig Russell for being in the post-match photos. Tbf a lot of them pointed out Sunderland had made him redundant and he needed to make a living. 

• Jaysus... 1

12 minutes ago, NJS said:

I still feel sorry for the poor cunt waiting for  Sting to ring him and personally refund his Amnesty donation. 

:lol: :lol: 

"Hello?.......Hello?......is that Sting's record company office? Ah'm heeya to pass on amnestey international's phone numbba to Sting. What? Ah'm a massive lads fan and ah think Sting needs to phone up amnestey international and pay the refund to them, cash money, like, so ah'm giving ya their numbba for him to ring them. Then he can ring me. Cheers, marra. FTM."

20200606_113046.jpg

• Haha 7

55 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

This is the thing though, right- they're hoping Saudi Arabia gets sanctioned because of the impact it'll have on us. Not because of the Yemeni people suffering and dying - who they clearly couldn't give a shit about - but because of football. The fucking cunts man :lol:

So classy though..

exactly that.

I know I posted this link months ago but out of curiosity I just gave it a revisit.....

https://m.facebook.com/WearsideAmnesty/

three weeks after our takeover when the mackems were bordering on apoplectic with regard to human rights violations and writing en masse to amongst others sting, mother teresa, ghandi and nelson mandela to get it revoked. meanwhile amnesty international (wearside branch) were holding a meeting about human rights issues in football ownership. it got ONE like and NO comments.

fast forward to the end of febuary and wearside amnesty hold a meeting about the much more specific saudi ownership of NUFC.

despite literally tens and tens of thousands of rtg posts on the mass slaughter of children in yemen, people being hurled from buildings at rate resembling lemmings from cliff tops, sportwashing and the labeling of anyone with even a passing intetest in newcastle united as a murder sympathiser  this new meeting raised 2 likes and 1 comment.

I'm starting to get very slightly suspicious too that despite all their angst and revulsion what they're really bothered about is us having a decent football team.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

exactly that.

I know I posted this link months ago but out of curiosity I just gave it a revisit.....

three weeks after our takeover when the mackems were bordering on apoplectic with regard to human rights violations and writing en masse to amongst others sting, mother teresa, ghandi and nelson mandela to get it revoked. meanwhile amnesty international (wearside branch) were holding a meeting about human rights issues in football ownership. it got ONE like and NO comments.

fast forward to the end of febuary and wearside amnesty hold a meeting about the much more specific saudi ownership of NUFC.

despite literally tens and tens of thousands of rtg posts on the mass slaughter of children in yemen, people being hurled from buildings at rate resembling lemmings from cliff tops, sportwashing and the labeling of anyone with even a passing intetest in newcastle united as a murder sympathiser  this new meeting raised 2 likes and 1 comment.

I'm starting to get very slightly suspicious too that despite all their angst and revulsion what they're really bothered about is us having a decent football team.

Spot on. And to be fair to the mackems, you can copy and paste that conclusion to pretty much every other fan (from any club) who has bitched on about it too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

This feels like a Milton Keynes kind of conversation...

Funnily enough one of my main memories of those Helter Skelter raves at the Sanctuary (RIP) there involved tops off ravers. Specifically, in the hardcore/ gabber room. Big scary Welsh blokes (for some reason they nearly all seemed to be Welsh in that room). Another detail is loads of them wore bum bags. Fucking bum bags :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

exactly that.

I saw this at about 12.30 ish today then went across to RTG to read the latest shite and a mag poster had copied/pasted your comment onto the NUFC thread/changed a few words, and within a few minutes of its appearance plus a few choice remarks from the great unwashed it disappeared and the said mag "stevieboy" was promptly banned/thread taken down. I wish I'd been able to take a screen shot now but was busy with work at the same time.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Alex said:

Funnily enough one of my main memories of those Helter Skelter raves at the Sanctuary (RIP) there involved tops off ravers. Specifically, in the hardcore/ gabber room. Big scary Welsh blokes (for some reason they nearly all seemed to be Welsh in that room). Another detail is loads of them wore bum bags. Fucking bum bags :lol: 

Easy access to their pills, makes sense to me. The bum bag’s practical uses have long been ignored, I say.

• Haha 1

:lol: They can think Bruce and Howe are the same level if they want, we can be over here enjoying the exact thing we’ve been delusional and demanding about getting, according to them, without even having to consider Bruce ever again. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1