mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

They’ve got a Juventus thread on there because they dislike teams who play in black and white apparently. Nearly 50 likes for this story which is definitely true and not just a figment of that poster’s imagination:

C1BC09A0-D28E-4A98-A201-2A5E1BEAB3BA.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Jaysus... 2

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

They’ve got a Juventus thread on there because they dislike teams who play in black and white apparently. Nearly 50 likes for this story which is definitely true and not just a figment of that poster’s imagination:

:lol: While it is clearly made up since it didn’t take place in Benidorm, the fact they love stories like that then go on about being classy is fucking hilarious. “Ah wuz on me hols and just assaulted this bloke cos eee wuz wearin a top tha looked like a maggie wun, turns out 100 Lazio fans saw iz do it and they’re all MLF and bought iz 10 pints, said they fuckin hate Newcastle as well”.

Imagine being a grown man and thinking smacking another bloke with a plastic sword then screaming six in a rooaahhh at him is a mint story. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 4

Just now, Howay said:

:lol: While it is clearly made up since it didn’t take place in Benidorm, the fact they love stories like that then go on about being classy is fucking hilarious. “Ah wuz on me hols and just assaulted this bloke cos eee wuz wearin a top tha looked like a maggie wun”.

Personally if I see anyone wearing one of their turgid shirts I walk the other way .... wouldn't want to risk catching something.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Personally if I see anyone wearing one of their turgid shirts I walk the other way .... wouldn't want to risk catching something.

:lol: I always used to laugh at them wearing them to the metro centre. Full families dressed in their Tombola finest “mak shooaah yi got the wun wiff catts on the back Callum, the mags will be fewmin when tha see wu pocketing things in boots wearin that”. 

• Haha 6

I always love the stories whinging about "dirty mags" constantly wearing their strips back to back with ones about "strutting through Ponteland Airport in my lads top". 

Might have mentioned before that I went to Kiev first time around with Keith Barratt's trip which with it being September meant there were a lot of holiday flights leaving at the same time. I remember seeing several packs of red and white bastards visibly cringing and desperately trying to cover-up when they saw the unsavoury types heading out with us. 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Alex said:

jurassic park deal with it GIF

:lol: :lol:

Things like that post make me glad they're around. Fucking lunatics but not in the way they'd like to be seen as.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol:

If he was wearing a Juve top in Rome it wouldn’t take a Newcastle fan to hit him :lol: 

• Haha 5

At least Mohammed would actually get the lass a Chinese before dipping the digits*, unlike the CONVICTED PAEDOPHILE, Adam Johnson, Sunderland captain at the time I believe, who just parked round the back of one. 

*Probably. :lol:

• Haha 1

The sooner they admit to themselves that they’re fucking devastated about the takeover, the sooner they can begin the decades-long process of getting over it tbh 😎

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, NJS said:

Is that Arabic for "Adam Johnson" like. 

Tbh I’m detecting a bit of racism but I suppose they’re experts in both racism and noncing 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tom said:

The new thing on RTG is calling Mohammed Bin Salman a paedophile. 

For all I know he might be. 🤷🏻‍♂️

They wouldn't know irony if it hit them in the fucking face, would they? 

Glasshouse Stone GIF - Glasshouse Stone Glass Shatter GIFs

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Can one truly saunter with a plastic sword?  

• Haha 6

It appears from the thread about the meeting with the wonderkid owner, there is a growing belief they aren't getting promoted because the owners don't want to !!!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

It appears from the thread about the meeting with the wonderkid owner, there is a growing belief they aren't getting promoted because the owners don't want to !!!!

:lol: they think their owners are going to pass up on an increased pay day purely out of spite? 

Jesus Christ, just when you think Mackems couldn't get any more 'Sunderland' then go pull another one out of the bag! 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

dicaprio-meme.gif

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

:lol: Well that makes about as much sense as just about everything else they come out with I suppose. 

24 minutes ago, Craig said:

:lol: they think their owners are going to pass up on an increased pay day purely out of spite? 

Jesus Christ, just when you think Mackems couldn't get any more 'Sunderland' then go pull another one out of the bag! 

I can only assume the current owners are part of a mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can only assume the current owners are part of a mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen 

Specifically deployed by Agent Staveley to see about their downfall, no doubt. Fuck me you cannot account for the levels of stupidity that comes out of that borough town (I refuse to acknowledge that shithole as a city - I think it's somewhat poetic they were granted that status during 'Annus Horribilis') 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1