mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:
Just when you think they’ve plumbed the depths of despair, they go and show the world how much deeper they can go. 

The actual club, Atletico Bilbao, have said that sunderland have fuck-all to do with their history, but no, these two delusional fat lads WILL HAVE THEIR DAY! 

• Haha 4

:lol: Why do they even go on about it anyway? Even if it was true, which apparently Athletic themselves say isn’t the case, in what way has it helped Sunderland? They’re genuinely the weirdest fucking fan base around, I’ve never once thought/looked into connections between NUFC and other sides and wouldn’t be particularly bothered short of it being a mildly interesting bit of footballing history, meanwhile they set up supporters clubs, search the archives, and do their usual thing of simply lying about things to create some connection that brings them precisely nothing. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Why do they even go on about it anyway? Even if it was true, which apparently Athletic themselves say isn’t the case, in what way has it helped Sunderland? They’re genuinely the weirdest fucking fan base around, I’ve never once thought/looked into connections between NUFC and other sides and wouldn’t be particularly bothered short of it being a mildly interesting bit of footballing history, meanwhile they set up supporters clubs, search the archives, and do their usual thing of simply lying about things to create some connection that brings them precisely nothing. 

Bilbao absolutely love us as well :lol: 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Bilbao absolutely love us as well :lol: 

This is the best bit about their whole delusion- Bilbao couldn’t give a shit about sunderland, as evidenced by their utter disinterest in friendlys etc, yet they can’t get enough of us. :lol:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

1h45m to say “fuck all marra”. 

Delewded. 

:lol:

Hadi's lass: "Are you still on that zoom call?"

Hadi mutes it:

Hadi: "Honestly, pet. This cunt won't fuck off, I've told him there's no evidence of links between his club and ours and we couldn't give a fuck anyway even if there was, if he's not emailing links to his town he's emailing links to netflix and a TV programme even though I've told him we don't have netflix. I've been nice but he's getting right on my tits. I wish he'd fuck off to be honest, love."

Hadi unmutes the call:

Mackem: "........and in 1924, Bob, having returned to Sunderland said he spoke to a Basque lad out there who was canny sure the strips were the same as the 1915 ones from Sunderland but wasn't sure how they got through what with the war being on......"

Hadi: "Qué es estan? El grande lion en mi casa! Run wor lass!!"

Hadi turns off the call, takes a breath and puts the TV on. Not netflix. 

Hadi: "If the phone goes don't answer it."

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Honestly man it’s class, a bloke lays it out using a video produced by the club in question and despite that avalanche of clear evidence showing no link whatsoever in walks this cunt with another definitely made up story that must prove a link

227DEBAE-8374-4360-ADC5-43942A1EF6F0.jpeg

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Howay said:

The age old desperate search for relevance.

I suppose when your club is the poster child for mediocrity, an also ran toiling away in the second division, devoid of interest or glamour, you latch on to a foreign club that you identify with to try to get some relevance and stardust by association.

But come on marras, choose a club youve actually got some history with, eh. If you can find one that is….not having played in Europe since the early 70s and coming from a shithole town that decent people recoil in horror from, I can understand its a bit of a challenge…

• Haha 4

I did not prompt for the cock/hand/sword configuration, that’s just how horny Link is for Sunderland, according to AI. That sword is plastic though, naturally. 

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Let me help out Kevin here.

Screenshot_20230320_092632_Twitter.thumb.jpg.b4b957ce8811e65bc6ec32a7cdc70a74.jpg

No.

No.

No, and the "a" in SAFC stands for Association.

Yes.

Why the fuck does Kevin even care?  What a fucking plum

• Haha 4