Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, just heard RVP is not signing a new contract. Gooners without RVP is a disaster for them....

lets just hope they divvin' come looking for cisse

Inter had a poor season didn't they?

They've not been shy chucking money around in the past, how do van persie and sneijder get on?

Inter had a poor season didn't they?

They've not been shy chucking money around in the past, how do van persie and sneijder get on?

just read they're letting Forlan leave too, could be after a striker

according to ESPN was injured a lot, played 22 games and scored twice

they're releasing him even though he has a year left on his contract

Ray Parlour thinks Arsenal should go after Cisse as RVP's replacement.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't sign another striker and bought Giroud and Podolski believing RVP was likely to go.

Are they shipping Chamakh out as well?....if they do they may need another....champs lge etc...

Express saying Fergie wants Tiote and Cabaye. Beats me why Man U can't find players of that standard themsleves, regardless of the truth of the story, which is more than likely bollocks, but you never know. Manu's midfield needs something but its not really crying out for these two, unless theyre ditching Carrick and they want Cabaye in there. I'd imagine Fergie might like Tiote too but he likes lads with a good range of passing and thats not really Tiotes strong point.

Are they shipping Chamakh out as well?....if they do they may need another....champs lge etc...

Express saying Fergie wants Tiote and Cabaye. Beats me why Man U can't find players of that standard themsleves, regardless of the truth of the story, which is more than likely bollocks, but you never know. Manu's midfield needs something but its not really crying out for these two, unless theyre ditching Carrick and they want Cabaye in there. I'd imagine Fergie might like Tiote too but he likes lads with a good range of passing and thats not really Tiotes strong point.

A mate whose 'mate is mates with Cabaye's brother'.... :glare: told me that it's virtually a done deal that if Cabaye plays like he did last season this season, he is going to Man Utd next summer.

Edited by ADP

I hope we told Fergie to forget about signing Tiote as we've already sold him to someone else and we just waiting for us to get our targets with the money before we confirm it.

Rodgers is clearly buying into the Liverpool way of doing things...

"I believed playing football would be most important to him (Sigurdsson) but obviously it was important financially".

Yeah, because the only thing Spurs have over Liverpool is more money to offer for wages.

Twat.

He's a fucking arsehole that bloke. I've said it before but if you're on Premiership money, as a young lad you'd be crazy not to pick London clubs over anywhere else (Man United and now City excepted).

Yeah, like an idiot I saw that quote on another forum and took it in the way the poster intended, which was itself totally wrong. He actually said:

"He wasn't playing at Hoffenheim,spacer.gif I brought him to Swansea and he did very well for me there," he added. "He scored seven goals in 19 games and was very, very good.

"He and I both sat and spoke and believed that playing footballspacer.gif was going to be the most important aspect for him. But obviously it was important financially so we agreed a deal for him to go to Swansea and that was wrapped up.

"I then became the Liverpool manager, and that then wasn't something that was going to happen at Swansea. So he then had a choice of where he wanted to go. I knew what the market was and I wasn't prepared to pay anything over what I had known was agreed before.

"Liverpool would have provided Gylfi with a wonderful opportunity to perform with a manager that he knows and at a club which is a real footballing institution.

"But he's decided to go to Tottenham, for whatever reason. I wish him the best, he's a good kid and there's no ill feeling. We've got other targets and we'll move on."

Still a twat though because he's Liverpool manager.