What will happen this summer and January

LeazesMag

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to some ITK I was reading elsewhere the other day, the FA have had preliminary talks with him, but he's not first choice. He's flattered but not interested.

Who? Shola?

According to some ITK I was reading elsewhere the other day, the FA have had preliminary talks with him, but he's not first choice. He's flattered but not interested.

If they actually offered him the job, he would take it. You dont turn down the england job, nee chance like.

If they actually offered him the job, he would take it. You dont turn down the england job, nee chance like.

I think if you didn't feel you were ready for it, you'd turn it down. And let's face it, he wouldn't be ready for it, and 6 months ago people would have laughed you out the room for suggesting it.

He could be onto something here, but England would likely ruin him.

If he's got any sense though, he'll be using it to improve his contract here.

I think if you didn't feel you were ready for it, you'd turn it down. And let's face it, he wouldn't be ready for it, and 6 months ago people would have laughed you out the room for suggesting it.

He could be onto something here, but England would likely ruin him.

If he's got any sense though, he'll be using it to improve his contract here.

He could be onto something here, it could also go tits up within a year or two ( which - lets be fair - it has in all his previous clubs)

England job means he is set for life. It might not be Capello-level salary, but its still gonna be like 10 times what he currently makes.

Offer that to just about any individual on the planet and they will snap your cock off.

Of cource he is gonna say he is not interested, if he did and he didnt get offered the job he would look like a total mug.

Contract offer at the desk and its something else entirely, Im quite sure.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

He could be onto something here, it could also go tits up within a year or two ( which - lets be fair - it has in all his previous clubs)

England job means he is set for life. It might not be Capello-level salary, but its still gonna be like 10 times what he currently makes.

Offer that to just about any individual on the planet and they will snap your cock off.

Of cource he is gonna say he is not interested, if he did and he didnt get offered the job he would look like a total mug.

Contract offer at the desk and its something else entirely, Im quite sure.

yep, he has to say he isn't interested, but in reality most managers would see England as the pinnacle of their career and who could blame them.

Thats like saying why would you run for president in the United States of America, things are not going well these days!

Managing england has to be the fotballing equivalent of that, and it instantly makes you just about the biggest fish in the pond.

Its a massive ego-trip like, rationally Pardew should stay here given the circumstances, but rewind 1.5 years and he was sacked from a league one club. Is he going to turn down the england job if it came his way?

What will happen this summer and January?

michael-fish2.jpg

"As we head into this SUMMER, the irregular and mixed weather pattern is set to continue. May will see some drier, sunnier, and less intensified rain showers than of late in places. However, central and southern England will be dull as they normally are, and parts of Wales might see some scattered baratone singers. July and August may see a low depression as the Tiote clouds will head further South and there may well be a likely continuation of a buy low sell high formation. Some of these low buys will pleasantly surprise and there could be more sunny spells around the Capital of the North East. WINTER will see temperatures plummet as certain football clubs in the Wearside area find it hard to keep up with the blustery hot air which arrived in the Sunderland district from the over the Irish Sea. There may also be the occasional weigh-in in Boldon/South Shields but expect it may also turn particularly heavy in these parts, as we progress throughout the year."

What will happen this summer and January?

michael-fish2.jpg

"As we head into this SUMMER, the irregular and mixed weather pattern is set to continue. May will see some drier, sunnier, and less intensified rain showers than of late in places. However, central and southern England will be dull as they normally are, and parts of Wales might see some scattered baratone singers. July and August may see a low depression as the Tiote clouds will head further South and there may well be a likely continuation of a buy low sell high formation. Some of these low buys will pleasantly surprise and there could be more sunny spells around the Capital of the North East. WINTER will see temperatures plummet as certain football clubs in the Wearside area find it hard to keep up with the blustery hot air which arrived in the Sunderland district from the over the Irish Sea. There may also be the occasional weigh-in in Boldon/South Shields but expect it may also turn particularly heavy in these parts, as we progress throughout the year."

Very Good :lol:

It'll have been said before but surely where we finish/what we qualify for will determine what will happen in the next two windows.

Making the CL proper is worth a lot of money to the club, and is a big selling point when trying to attract players. With that said, there's a lot to be said for looking like a progressive club, a team on the up, like we seem to be. That and we do have Europe whatever happens.

My guess is we'll sell one top player, most likely Tiote and replace him with a much cheaper alternative who I predict will be a decent replacement and someone who won't be missing for the ACN.

In terms of signings I would say we'll get one centre back and maybe some cover/young players but aside from the already mentioned Tiote replacement, nothing major.

Edited by TicTacWoe

1) Only the wasters and neer'dowells will head for the Exit door at SJP as contracts run out

2) Simpson and Guthrie tell their Agents to fuck off as they dont want to play for Wolves/Villa/Fulham or other shitty teams

3) CL football keeps all the big lads at NUFC

4) Carr gets in another 3/4 as Ashley spends a bit of cash

5) Then he sells us to a fucking Arab and makes a fortune

Thats my positive vibes!

1) Only the wasters and neer'dowells will head for the Exit door at SJP as contracts run out

2) Simpson and Guthrie tell their Agents to fuck off as they dont want to play for Wolves/Villa/Fulham or other shitty teams

Thats my positive vibes!

A friend of mine died tonight, aged only 58, of cancer.

I needed cheering up; this positive post has done that.

I'm going to make it the last thing i read on here tonight.

Thanks for that.

Thats my positive vibes!

Welcome back mate.

It'll have been said before but surely where we finish/what we qualify for will determine what will happen in the next two windows.

It shouldn't, based on on Ashleys steady, non-extravagant approach. Put it away for a rainy day.