What do you sound like?

Christmas Tree

I hear Tom went to get his hair cut in an Ashington Barbers. He asked for it curled so they opened the window for him ;)

He said 'Nah man, I want a perm', so the barber said 'Mary had a little lamb. . . . .'

Edited by J69

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Tom went to get his hair cut in an Ashington Barbers. He asked for it curled so they opened the window for him ;)

He said 'Nah man, I want a perm', so the barber said 'Mary had a little lamb. . . . .'

works better with "I wandered lernly as a cloud" btw ;)

Listening to music at the minute then off to bed. Pm me your number and i'll give you a call when i've got a minute. Been in Milan last 2 days, off to Chicago next week, Madrid the week after, not exactly been a priority this thread :lol:

Calling yourself cultured in another thread too. Mary had a little lamb is a children's nursery rhyme just to be pedantic but,the joke works better when the poetry plays on the accent and is a recognised piece of poetry. It was getting the joke wrong I was laughing at, don't let your inadequate feelings get in the way.

Given how fucking excited you were by my photo, i'm a bit scared to put my voice on here in case you reproduce that in every other thread too.

I've got a cassette somewhere of me talking when I was 5. I'll put that up, then you can animate the photo and have me talk to you. :razz:

Given how fucking excited you were by my photo, i'm a bit scared to put my voice on here in case you reproduce that in every other thread too.

I've got a cassette somewhere of me talking when I was 5. I'll put that up, then you can animate the photo and have me talk to you. :razz:

Oh No, you've planted the seed now :lol: #heads to google

Calling yourself cultured in another thread too. Mary had a little lamb is a children's nursery rhyme just to be pedantic but,the joke works better when the poetry plays on the accent and is a recognised piece of poetry. It was getting the joke wrong I was laughing at, don't let your inadequate feelings get in the way.

Inadequate? From the bloke who is scared to share his feminine tones?