Mathieu Debuchy

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

The bloke that has the account was caught tweeting from it in Chile whilst France and Debuchy had a game during the Euros. :lol:

So you can stop re-tweeting him now. ;)

:lol:

Fair enough.

I'm pleased it's not him spelling Newcastle as NewCastle.

Mathieu Debuchy flew into England last night to seal a £7m move to #NUFC. He is expected to sign a four-year deal (Irish Independent).

Posted by twitter account (nufcfans)

I only post due to the Indenpendent link. Anyone know if its real?

Can we just sign this guy already, getting anxious here...

Likewise. Any subsequent lack of informed information about this I get worried about. Just get the lad on the dotted line and be done with it.

They're arguably a bigger club, recently won trophies, more likely to play in the champions league, better climate etc etc.

At 26 and coming into his prime years, this is a massive contract for him. Wouldn't be surprised if he chose them over us.

They're arguably a bigger club, recently won trophies, more likely to play in the champions league, better climate etc etc.

At 26 and coming into his prime years, this is a massive contract for him. Wouldn't be surprised if he chose them over us.

They're in decline now though whereas we're seemingly on the up. They need a replacement for Maicon who's seemingly out the door so he'd get games, but then again he'd be guaranteed starter here.

Obviously we can go tits up but there's a growing french contingent in the team whereas that's not the case with Inter.

Like I said though it's all irrelevant - it'll be down to who offers the biggest wage.

Debuchy: 'Newcastle are one of my priorities. Inter interested too. #NUFC already offered €5m. I don't know how much Lille want' (L'Equipe)

All the frenchies here, including his best mate must be a drawer.