Mathieu Debuchy

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I see he's been voted player of the month in the Chronicle (mind you Dummett was in forth place!).

He's disapointed a lot of people since he's been here and had quite a bit of stick so it's good to see him turning things around. Maybe the doubters will soon realise that he's clearly a better player than Simpson.

He's also statistically - according to Whoscored.com & Football 365 - the most effective right back in the league so far. :up:

People who preferred Simpson for fucks sake :lol:

Hold on fuck chops, the likes of me and others just call his performances as they have played out, which for the most part has been abysmal.

I don't recall me or anyone else saying he would never come good. Link?

Obviously finds it a lot easier with Hatem not in front of him.

:lol:

Whatever Gunt-herder, your dislike for Ben Arfa, Debuchy et al are couched in terms so as to make flip-flopping later an easy option.

I have no dislike of either of them and like a few other old heads on here, I just call it as it is. If anything, I dislike people giving these players hero status long before they deserve it.

I have no dislike of either of them and like a few other old heads on here, I just call it as it is. If anything, I dislike people giving these players hero status long before they deserve it.

Cool story brah

You have literally 0% self awareness. :lol:

shane-ferguson-newcastle.jpg

Kazenga%20LuaLua_633571765385781250.jpg

Newcastle-v-Maritimo-Sylvain-Marveaux_28