Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

There we go again, you're the fucking hardman who no one would dare speak back to in public. Catch yourself on.

And as I was one of the people who put the bet on with you then I should know whether you've paid it or not. It was an honour bet but as you've failed to show any honour up to this point then I would like to see evidence that you've paid. Basically, I'm calling you a charity thief.

There we go again, you're the fucking hardman who no one would dare speak back to in public. Catch yourself on.

And as I was one of the people who put the bet on with you then I should know whether you've paid it or not. It was an honour bet but as you've failed to show any honour up to this point then I would like to see evidence that you've paid. Basically, I'm calling you a charity thief.

I tell you what mate pm me your mobile number and we can have a chat about it. If not shut the fuck up you stuttering little cunt. I'll pay the amount later this week when I'm over there.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I don't trust you to have my number. Strange that you refused to give me your number when I suggested that. Anyway, we'll keep this to PM from now on.

Because I don't trust you to have my number. Strange that you refused to give me your number when I suggested that. Anyway, we'll keep this to PM from now on.

I suppose lack of trust is rife in Belfast like. I don't know why you wouldn't trust me to have it though, I've been on here since 2007? I can't remember doing anything cuntish to anyone before.

Out of curiosity, what was this bet and when was it made?

I couldn't even remember it, and that's the god's honest truth, and I still can't remember what it is, but it exists. I'll post a picture of payment later this week.

Anyway some shit news regarding England, it's on ITV :( I know it's trivial but it genuinely effects my viewing pleasure, the whole set up from presenters to adverts to commentators.

If you channel hop during those things I think it's better than the bbc though since they'd have "lawro" on the England games.

Townshends an idiot but at least he talks about the game rather than turning into one of the old guys off the muppets, except not funny.

After seeing the England team visit Auschwitz, I wondered if the German team did the same.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/156572#.T9SEtIl5mc1

They did but angered the German Jewish committee as only a few players went (still at least they wore suits), then Bierhoff said a word with a potentially upsetting double meaning and was accused of collossal insensitivity.

As much as I find the idea of a German team triumphing in Poland a bit odd if not slightly unpalatable, the current side (only 2 of which are over 30 and only four are older than me) are not responsible for the crimes of the Nazis.

After seeing the England team visit Auschwitz, I wondered if the German team did the same.

http://www.israelnat...72#.T9SEtIl5mc1

They did but angered the German Jewish committee as only a few players went (still at least they wore suits), then Bierhoff said a word with a potentially upsetting double meaning and was accused of collossal insensitivity.

As much as I find the idea of a German team triumphing in Poland a bit odd if not slightly unpalatable, the current side (only 2 of which are over 30 and only four are older than me) are not responsible for the crimes of the Nazis.

And how many of them in the current squad have Polish parents?....Podolski for one, I forget the rest but at the WC there were 4 or 5....much to the disappointment of my neighbour Stan, who is from Berlin. And has some slightly dodgy opinions, but does give mw fresh eggs from his hens, so he's not all bad ;)

I couldn't even remember it, and that's the god's honest truth, and I still can't remember what it is, but it exists. I'll post a picture of payment later this week.

Anyway some shit news regarding England, it's on ITV :( I know it's trivial but it genuinely effects my viewing pleasure, the whole set up from presenters to adverts to commentators.

Can't be as bad as sitting in a bar with everyone willing Eng to lose. Cunts. :lol:

Said to Mrs P I'd rather watch it on the laptop which received a rather snide sneer. ;)

Have a deco at this...

Edited by Park Life

http://www.israelnat...72#.T9SEtIl5mc1

Perhaps the jewish banks that funded Hitler should pop down. ;)

Can't be as bad as sitting in a bar with everyone willing Eng to lose. Cunts. :lol:

Said to Mrs P I'd rather watch it on the laptop which received a rather snide sneer. ;)

Have a deco at this...

Have a deco at this...

[media=]

Not allowed to watch that in the UK.

I don't get why the krauts want us to lose more than anyone else to be honest.

Use this it gathers random ip addresses: http://www.expatshield.com/

Not sure if it works in the UK..

Auld enemy an all that...It's mainly friendly but the banter is poor as the Krauts aren't very creative..."ja kick und rush oder"... :lol:

I know. The most creative I can remember them being is when they released that song "eins zwei polizei...".

Kick and rush :lol: We played them off the park in Munchen playing kick and rush eh? They're lucky, the Liverpool of international football but they'll not win this competition.

ps Parky I find it hilarious that the krauts criticise British dress sense.

I don't understand why England's base is in Krakow. It's a 1600 mile round trip back to their base from Donetsk, surely Ukraine isn't such a shithole that there's no where local for them to stay.

I don't understand why England's base is in Krakow. It's a 1600 mile round trip back to their base from Donetsk, surely Ukraine isn't such a shithole that there's no where local for them to stay.

It's cause the players were complaining they were 'bored' in S Africa. Now they have a noisy city centre the gimps.

nb

"Two other teams are based in Krakow for Euro 2012. But the Netherlands have opted for a hotel by the river, about 15 minutes by foot from the main square, while Italy is in the outskirts of the former Polish capital.

By booking early, the Italians and Dutch secured their first-choice hotels and training bases — unlike England.

"They made a decision that they'd like to stay in Krakow — that was a little bit too late because the Dutch reserved the Wisla Stadium and the Italians the Cracovia Stadium," Sroka said."

Edited by Park Life