Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirlo's just fantastic like for such a lightweight fella he's just a brilliant reader of the game, and then just effortlessly passes it the length of the pitch, fella could land a ball on a 20p from 70 yards away

Talking about Pirlo remindes me of this little gem from Roy Hodgson. :lol:

“when Arsenal played Milan at the Emirates stadium I was there, live, and saw how well [Oxlade-Chamberlain] did against Pirlo and Ambrosini in the centre of midfield.”

Shame he'd fucked off to Juve by then.

Talking about Pirlo remindes me of this little gem from Roy Hodgson. :lol:

“when Arsenal played Milan at the Emirates stadium I was there, live, and saw how well [Oxlade-Chamberlain] did against Pirlo and Ambrosini in the centre of midfield.”

Shame he'd fucked off to Juve by then.

Hahahaha what a prat

Italy team to play Spain: Buffon; Maggio Chiellini Bonucci Motta; Marchisio Pirlo De Rossi Giaccherini; Balotelli Cassano

Spain start with no striker against Italy. Team: Casillas; Arbeloa Ramos Pique Alba; Alonso Busquets; Silva Xavi Iniesta; Fabregas

don't know why, but i really hope Spain do shite in this tournament. Perhaps just because they've won the past two major tournaments and i want to see them get knocked off their Jimmy Perchinho.

David Villa will surely come on. Pleased Torres isn't starting there were rumours he was. Look at Italy, even Ireland have hope. As long as the referee doesn't get card happy, could be an exhibition.

Villa's fucked. Not in the squad.

Villa's fucked. Not in the squad.

Well I thought that, then I read this www.livescore.com He's there, but I remember he was injured.

Believe Stevie :D

article-2156423-1382A424000005DC-106_634x405.jpg

To be fair it won't be no more unbelievable than Greece winning it like. When you look at Trapattoni's CV, it's more or less the best management CV I've ever seen. Fair enough Mourinho has been amazing in a very short space of time and obviously SAF, but he did it with one club, Trapattoni's done it for 40 years all over the place.

It's better than watching Linker and Co sat in a studio in London.

location wise maybe

personnel wise not even close. give me lineker over chiles and seedorf over anyone else for any match