Is Piers Morgan the biggest twat in the world?

Ayatollah Hermione

Is Piers Morgan The Biggest Twat in the World?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why now? He's been a unparallelled cunt for decades. People praise Jeremy Clarkson for physically assaulting him, but he inflicted no lasting damage and has shown grovelling remorse in retrospect--that just doesn't cut the mustard in my book, if you attack this bastard you should go for the kill.

Has he done something particularly cuntish this weekend?.....whats the bets he's arrested on connection with phone hacking before the end of the year?...first mirror journo arrested for it last week. In it up to his eyeballs.

can't see how he is any worse than many others, in fact I can think of many worse without blinking. His interview show is quite good sometimes, depending on the guest.

What's he done to attract such bile anyway ?

can't see how he is any worse than many others, in fact I can think of many worse without blinking. His interview show is quite good sometimes, depending on the guest.

You don't find his smarmy self-satisfied face eminently punchable? He's odious, the way he carries on is fucking awful

Imagine Ian Brady, only converted to Islam, assuming it won't make your head explode.

You don't find his smarmy self-satisfied face eminently punchable? He's odious, the way he carries on is fucking awful

not really bothered, I can think of worse. Many worse in fact.

Imagine Ian Brady, only converted to Islam, assuming it won't make your head explode.

you're a newcomer on here, or supposed to be, so how do you know what I think of Islam. Unless you are FOP, in which case, welcome back .

not really bothered, I can think of worse. Many worse in fact.

Like who? I mean obviously Mugabe is a worse person, but Morgan has so many facets of his personality that would have me reaching for a suicide jacket.

I'm told Morgan this weekend sent a tweet slagging off mackems??

Can't be all bad if true.

Apparently some mackem lass asking if Wimbledon was always held in London.

Aye, he then tried to contact her and she put on facebook that she doesn't want anything to do with him or his PR stunt. She's not so stupid after all :lol:

Like who? I mean obviously Mugabe is a worse person, but Morgan has so many facets of his personality that would have me reaching for a suicide jacket.

You've lost Wor LM there mind Fish ;)