• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I heard him admit as much when announcing his new tour. Something like:

"So we're all here to hear this big announcement, go ahead Stevie"

"The Whole blind thing was a gimmick"

It was on 6 Music.

The Jackson picture, and several others by Stevie, were included in his latest biography.

Michael, so talented and what incredible eyes!

jackson_shoes_close_up.jpg

It's a beautiful day here in sunny California!

moonlight-ireland3.jpg

My beautiful wife and children.

Isn't she lovely?

IMG_5091.JPG

• 1 month later...

You know how we sent the Voyager probe out to communicate with people from outside our solar system.

How do they know they sent it in the right direction?

I think Cox has it right when he says that given the size of space and the comparatively short amount of time humans have been on the planet and are likely to remain, it's likely we'll never meet another species.

We burn to bright and burn out too fast.

I think Cox has it right when he says that given the size of space and the comparatively short amount of time humans have been on the planet and are likely to remain, it's likely we'll never meet another species.

Unless they open the stargates.

How long did it take the voyager probes to get as far as they have? We should be aiming at the closest galaxy with a habitable planet in the cinderella zone, now.

You know how we sent the Voyager probe out to communicate with people from outside our solar system.

There's that, plus that's not why it was sent. That was just stuff Sagan came up with as an afterthought to capture the public's imagination.

We were here before the universe. :)

There's that, plus that's not why it was sent. That was just stuff Sagan came up with as an afterthought to capture the public's imagination.

I thought the voyagers had those golden discs and music and all that on them?

We were here before the universe. :)

What Toontastic? It certainly feels like that sometimes.

I thought the voyagers had those golden discs and music and all that on them?

They do. That's what I'm on about. They were the stuff thought up by Sagan to help get the public into the mission. They're an afterthought as opposed to the missions' objectives. Sagan was good at that romantic shit and it worked.

The probes themselves were actually sent to study the Solar System.