Which Toontasticers would you fancy a pint with?

The Fish

Pint  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aye I used to drop by on occasion to the Trent or centurion, wherever it was.

Oh and Stevie if you are on about Jimbo, he's a canny bloke tbf.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chez,Alex,Meenz,Gemmill,Kitman,Poot,NothernGimp,Midds,SuperDuperBrankoStupar,Madras,Nicos,MF,Stevie,2Jeeps.

Definitely not the Fish.

What's that list?

I ain't part of any club that would have me as a member.

This is Fish's new attempt at getting a beer with someone...Anyone!!! :lol:

people skirting around the subject and being dainty little wall flowers. Just say if you fancy a toontastic piss up, man!

(aimed at......well if the cap fits etc.)

Aye I used to drop by on occasion to the Trent or centurion, wherever it was.

Oh and Stevie if you are on about Jimbo, he's a canny bloke tbf.

Canny blokes don't spit their dummies out because people are unbanned on forums. Says small time megalomaniac to me.

Originally there was JJ and Ritchie aswell. Midds wasn't part of it and Isegrim lives in Germany!

Rikko as well.

Never seen what's that odd about going for a drink with folk you know from the net. You should already have a reasonably good steer of what someone is going to be like.

Should support Ipswich anyway the bong eyed cunt.

I'd rather you didn't insult someone who isn't here to reply.. If someone decides they want to stay away cos someone else is pissing them off then it's a shame. Especially when they're a good poster and a decent person.

I'd rather you didn't insult someone who isn't here to reply.. If someone decides they want to stay away cos someone else is pissing them off then it's a shame. Especially when they're a good poster and a decent person.

Decent person, he was chatting to me normally one minute on twitter the next I'm blocked and he's slagging me off so I can't reply? This is a public forum and I'm hardly PMing people slagging him, I was annoyed by the cowardly way he went about it and ridiculously childish withdrawal from the forum. Craig showed him how an adult behaves, I'll say no more about it.

Edit: I've deleted the BEC post, that was childish.

Edited by McFaul

Not sorry for my mate Andrew though, who had to confront the man he rented his studio from with CCTV footage of some tramp pissing all over a bookshelf of promotional literature and explain what was going on :lol:

Ah listen, it was a shit thing to do and it totally dropped your mate in the shit, granted. But he WAS mortal. :lol:

I omitted loads of people, not out of being cliquey, simply who sprang to mind at the time.

missed myself off as well to be fair. :lol:

I omitted loads of people, not out of being cliquey, simply who sprang to mind at the time.

missed myself off as well to be fair. :lol:

Aye but you just talk about yourself and look down girls tops.

Remember that little freak that turned up. Borderline dwarf, necked a bottle of brown ale which took both hands and all of her strength to lift to her mouth, and then hoyed up all over L7. Christ!