Julian Assange - What do you think of him?

Happy Face

Julian Assange  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's always going to be pre emtive!

Naah, I can just about imagine and forgive semi-waking up spooning a lass with a bonk on and letting it slip in. Putting a condom on changes it from manslaughter to first degree.

Had on, it would have been ok if he put a condom on? Fuck off, sleeping with an unconscious lass IS definitely rape in my book, putting a condom on makes it clear it's pre-emptive.

Agree with this, when the fuck has having sex with someone who isn't conscious been deemed accepted or 'just a bit weird'? :lol:

Being asleep is not the same as being unconscious.

I think it's normal to instigate foreplay with someone who you are dozing alongside, and that leading to some champion sleepy sex.

I can't imagine anyone mounting a lass and her waking up half way through in horror... then throwing a party for her attacker the next day... As miss A did for Assange.

'Sleep is a naturally recurring state characterized by reduced or absent consciousness'

I would class it as not being conscious or unconscious. Fair enough we have all woken up and given the missus a little poke in the back but actually having sex while a lass is still asleep? Nah! :lol:

Edited by Gejon

You need to have at least implicit consent to have sex and for it not to be rape. That's common sense and also the law. You can't consent if you're asleep (ie not conscious). Sleeping with a lass previously is also not consent, this is obvious. HF, your morals are fucked up here.

You need to have at least implicit consent to have sex and for it not to be rape. That's common sense and also the law. You can't consent if you're asleep (ie not conscious). Sleeping with a lass previously is also not consent, this is obvious. HF, your morals are fucked up here.

It wasn't like they'd had sex long before. It was the same sex session... just a second helping. Not even the victim contends it wasn't consensual. Her only concern is he didn't wear a blob.

Anyway. It's not a crime of international scale so not one I am particularity interested in discussing. It's a side show. Hyped up to deflect the embarrassment he has caused dozens of governments.

• 11 months later...

they did at one stage then relented didn't they? anyway he turned into a massive coward/hypocrite when the shit did hit the fan.

and look at him, he's a proper wierdo, if he was a 70s entertainer....nailed on.

Not using a condom was the original complaint.

These two airheads (one a kind of middle class, doo gooding, book reading - meddling hippie on the happy train) talked the other (celebrity cock crazy deluded pseudo Marxist and credit card addict) into making the authorities make Julian take a blood test in case he was carrying STD's . Sweden is a silly country full of airheads and green bending hippies run by dykes and people wearing Bjorn Borg underwear. You can't trust blond women. ;)

Sweden has the highest abortion rate in Scandinavia due to da youth not using condoms.

http://www.vice.com/read/swedish-feminists-are-so-bored-theyre-telling-men-how-to-sit-on-the-bus

Edited by Park Life

Wouldn't mind seeing that also the Apollo 11 stuff did you see the poster thing wikileaks issued a few years ago.

There are some big revelations coming but they are waiting to get Assange safe is my understanding...

Edited by Park Life

• 7 months later...