The 'Celeb' Big Brother thread

peasepud

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth a squirt like. The funny thing is if you were say Barrymore and you hda to guess which of the celebs was a fake, you'd have quite a few to choose from.

75565[/snapback]

I'm sure she'd jump at the chance to get fucked by a bald little loser like you too! :lol:

Fantastic TV.......Jodie Marsh crying underneath her tan mask and Big Den telling her to get her "shit" together...you could't write it !!! :lol:

76160[/snapback]

She needs to stop whingeing about how badly done to she is. She doesn't seem to be able to make the connection between the fact that she desperately courts the media and looks and acts like a complete slapper and the fact that she gets derogotary things written about her. If it wasn't for the media love, you wouldn't be in there.

Pete Burns was pathetic yesterday bleating on the diary room about how he was shaking and nervous because he's "never unpacked my own suitcase before and I don't even know what's in there!" :lol:

76199[/snapback]

That bloke is fucking grotesque. And why is he constantly putting bright red lipstick on top of lipstick on top of lipstick? Look mate if there's one thing you don't need to do, it's draw attention to the fucking car crash that is your gob.

76245[/snapback]

Heard about that with Pete Burns like. He's sooo famous and such a big celeb that he's never unpacked his own suitcase. Yeah, righto :lol:

Jodie Marsh was canny funny when Dennis Rodman asked her how that Faria lass was famous. 'She's only a celebrity cos she slept with a famous man, which I can't agree with' sneers the woman with a fanny wider than the Pacific.

Is Southern Mag yet another incarnation of Ketsbaia's Mobile?

76388[/snapback]

Has he threatened to leave like?

76698[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

76735[/snapback]

FLOUNCE ALERT!

:lol:

Classic from Pete (crash lips) burns talking about the Marsh...

" You can lead ahorse to water but you can't make it drink,

You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think !"

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Edited by Radgina

Jodie Marsh is annoying me though.  :rolleyes:

76931[/snapback]

Midday: 'I'm not a slapper, it's the way the media potray me. I go out every other weekend in a nice dress and no-one ever takes a photo of that.'

3 Hours Later: 'I want to snog Preston, shag Dennis, here Maggot lie there while I smother by droppy udders in your face etc etc'

Classy lady. I wouldn't touch her with yours.

Jodie Marsh is annoying me though.  :lol:

76931[/snapback]

Midday: 'I'm not a slapper, it's the way the media potray me. I go out every other weekend in a nice dress and no-one ever takes a photo of that.'

3 Hours Later: 'I want to snog Preston, shag Dennis, here Maggot lie there while I smother by droppy udders in your face etc etc'

Classy lady. I wouldn't touch her with yours.

77027[/snapback]

Even Gemmil could get his hole in there with her knocking about :rolleyes:

Whilst the housemates do not know how each of the others actually voted in the privacy of the Diary Room. Here's who voted for who….

Chantelle – Rula and George

Dennis – Preston and Jodie

Faria – Jodie and Pete

George – Jodie and Pete

Jodie – Pete and George

Maggot – Pete and Jodie

Michael – Dennis and Jodie

Pete – Jodie and George

Preston – George and Faria

Rula – Dennis and Jodie

Traci – Jodie and Preston

Haven't caught much of it other than the first night. Is Pete Burns thick as shit? Because he came across as total div on 'Buzzcocks' that time.

Edited by alex