sunderland v Newcastle United (a) 21/10/2012

The Fish

I said we would win 5-0 if put the right team out. He bottled it. Think he will bottle it again against the mackems.

Cant really believe any one would argue any more tbh. Cisse or Jonas need dropping to make either formation work (As it did against Bordeaux).

Pardews cowardly continuation of trying to appease everyone is disastrous.

Hold on, you thought we'd beat Man United FIVE-NIL? Are you on this Earth? I will absolutely argue with you on this

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howay man Fish, it's makems you're talking to and you're using words like Cliche. I'd stay clear of using any words that aren't monosyllabic if I were you! You don't want to confuse and upset them do you?

I'd ask them the best place for cheesy chips and blue pop.

Hold on, you thought we'd beat Man United FIVE-NIL? Are you on this Earth? I will absolutely argue with you on this

ferguson in for Jonas and aye we would've

I knew it would be like this for the most part, just hoping that there's some classy posters on there.

Dont hold your breath like. I expect banter, of course, but sadly Id class the responses so far as "typical" from a mackem. Two chips, one on each shoulder, as much cheese as it can carry.

Bunch of wanks, if they had half a brain cell they'd use the questions to form intricate abuse, but they have nothing.

Why do you hate Newcastle?

Because we live in a shithole, Tyneside gets all of the money, Wearside women are ugly, everybody smokes, even Joblings has shut down, we paid for your metro, we could win the Premier League and still get 1/10th the national and media focus Newcastle have, Lee Clark.

:lol:

"Hi, I'm Fish"

"fuck off"

Surprised he's surprised to be honest.

(They'll be dying to answer them y'knaa). ;)

Not surprised in the slightest, but maybe just seeing someone who can string a sentence together will provide a glimmer of hope in their otherwise barren lives.

I may well be that ray of sunshine that peeks through the shadow they live under.

MV5BMTMwMjY0NzUxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMyMjE2MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR16,0,214,317_.jpg