The Real Liverpool - Newcastle thread

Aeris

Decent result.

Willo has looked solid this season too so not the end of the world.

He's had some decent games in defense but it's the technical ability and passing of Coloccini coming out of defense that we'll miss most - plus the fact that we look so much better positionally with him out there, generally improves the composure of the entire team.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have taken a point at the start of the day so not unhappy. Colo is going to be a massive miss. That linesman was a fucking bell end like (not saying I disagree with the decision but the whole game he was very partial to lIVERPOOL). Firmly believe that if Liverpool didn't have Suarez they'd be fucked. He's a cracking player, but he's made to look world class due to a lot of the deadwood players. Speaking of deadwood players, thought Gutierrez was really, really poor today.

One of the toughest games of the season down, another point on the board... Not the end of the world by any means.

Shame Suarez didn't get a yellow (his fifth of the season, thus a ban). He completely carries Liverpool, they'd be pretty hopeless without him in the final third.

As for us, injuries and sloppy passing has cost us again if you ask me. Ba coming off was a big problem, and that's nothing against Sammy Ameobi who did well.

I should be happy with a point and in a way I am but on the other hand it's Liverpool and I'd have loved to have beaten them given we were 1 up at half-time and playing reasonably well.

In the first half hour, we looked like we didn't want to know, then all of a sudden we came to life....weird.

Just calming the game down man. Let them get their sugar rush out of their system then hit them when they're coming down ;)

Liverpool always come out flying at Anfield. Always. It's their 'thing' - the fans, You'll Never Walk Alone, the players.

Just glad they didn't have a winner to celebrate.

After YNWA you didnt hear the Bin Dipperts until they scored, they were a fukcing shambles.

Just calming the game down man. Let them get their sugar rush out of their system then hit them when they're coming down ;)

Or get hit by a couple of goals and have the game effectively over as happened against Manure

I fully expected Liverpool to sneak a last ditch winner once Colo went off. The fact we came away with a draw, is testament to the graft that the team put in and the never say die attitude.

It's more testament to the fact that Liverpool are woeful in the final third unless Suarez does something special as he does occasionally (amongst wasting half of his chances).

Edited by Monroe Transfer

All the puritanical Rodgers ticccchheh taacccchhheh and it's route one for their goal, they should just lob it to him more often as his close control is world class. The buck tooth racist cunt.

Edited by trophyshy