The Real Liverpool - Newcastle thread

Aeris

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty we're lucky to get a point there.

Coloccini's red is really really going to hurt us given we have a run of games coming up where we should be collecting some points.

I'll take that then. Said at half time we shouldnt sit back but thats what Pards does and thats what he did again.

Anyway some decent performances today. Taylor and Anita the picks. Thought Sammy did very well too after coming on. Ferguson reminded me a bit of Bowyer today, all headless chicken running.

So that may be Ba out for a while and now Colo banned too. We are fooked. Willo back in it seems then ffs.

I am fucking sick of the red shirt rule in this country.

If these verminous cunts EVER complain about poor decisions again they should have points docked for taking the piss.

A draw away against that load of scum isn't too bad I guess, be interesting to see if we can step up a gear when we play them at home. Lollerpool's still just a bunch of dirty scum with a bad victim complex. C*nts.